Manny with the bat signal

If Knighton comes here, it's because he's has been told he has no commitable offers at his top schools. We were his last resort and that is as clear as day at this point. And if he does actually come hear it has ZERO to do with Manny, Hickson or Macho, its 100% his parents.

Wow this post somehow manages to cover all the bases in the hating mope play book.

Well done. This one is a first ballot shoe in for the ridiculously clueless takes Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow this post somehow manages to cover all the bases in the hating mope play book.

Well done. This one is a first ballot shoe in for ridiculously clueless takes Hall of Fame.

I feel as though people don't read any of the thread and then apply context to a post...

People were claiming Hickson is an elite recruiter if he lands Chaney & Knighton. (Chaney was coming here regardless & Knighton's parents want him here).
People were saying that Macho can come on here & gloat if Knighton comes here and I simply said it would have ZERO to do with him.
People that know where Knighton really wanted to go, knows that he waited to long.

I'd be happy as **** if we landed Knighton, but I wouldn't be excited, because he's a kid that we should have had all along.

I feel as though people don't read any of the thread and then apply context to a post...

People were claiming Hickson is an elite recruiter if he lands Chaney & Knighton. (Chaney was coming here regardless & Knighton's parents want him here).
People were saying that Macho can come on here & gloat if Knighton comes here and I simply said it would have ZERO to do with him.
People that know where Knighton really wanted to go, knows that he waited to long.

I'd be happy as **** if we landed Knighton, but I wouldn't be excited, because he's a kid that we should have had all along.

You really need to reevaluate what ZERO means.

Advertisement
If Knighton comes here, it's because he's has been told he has no commitable offers at his top schools. We were his last resort and that is as clear as day at this point. And if he does actually come hear it has ZERO to do with Manny, Hickson or Macho, its 100% his parents.

I bet this guy thought Tracy Howard and Deon Bush were turned down by all the big schools.

And I'm honestly not really "excited" about landing a player like him, because he's the type of kid that should be a lay up for a good staff. Chaney is elite, a pick your school type talent. Knighton is a guy that can get into the top 8-25 schools, but not the elites.

Just stop. Deerfield kids are not lay ups for UM.

CIS don't kill me for this one but... Landing Players like Knighton AND CLARKE's of the world in the same class are what Miami is built off of. The fact that we could have these two ELITE (SPEEDY) talents in the same class would have been exactly what this program has needed for years: Elite SOFLA Speed and Athleticism. Knighton is the real deal but it is a kick in the privates that we didn't land him and Clark together. Because those two are my ideal offensive pick ups from Broward and Dade County year in and year out.

Advertisement
Our ranking says they can't recruit.

All I care about is them closing! Thats what really matters. Can this staff close? If we close strong, nothing else matters. Daz and Knighton is not a bad start at all. If you told this board 6 months ago we would be getting Daz and Knighton, people would be crowning Manny and Enos.

CIS don't kill me for this one but... Landing Players like Knighton AND CLARKE's of the world in the same class are what Miami is built off of. The fact that we could have these two ELITE (SPEEDY) talents in the same class would have been exactly what this program has needed for years: Elite SOFLA Speed and Athleticism. Knighton is the real deal but it is a kick in the privates that we didn't land him and Clark together. Because those two are my ideal offensive pick ups from Broward and Dade County year in and year out.
And it’s not just them with speed Chaney is a 10.70 speed guy, Redding running a 4.54 laser 40 at 6’2 195, Xavier restrepo running a 4.58 at 5’10 185 pounds too in terms of offensive weapons. Dominic Mammarelli looks pretty fast for a 6’4 240 pound tight end too

This I agree with though. Dude has been committed to two other schools already

The difference is time is running out. If he was a Feb signee I would agree with you. He is an EE. Hes only got 2 weeks to make a decision. (Thanksgiving week not counting) At some point he has to sign on the dotted line because Dec 13 is approaching fast AND his team is still in the HS playoffs.

You realize being “excited” and understanding there’s extenuating circumstances are not mutually exclusive right? If you get your **** sucked because you’re the last guy left at the bar, it’s still a good thing, Cheer up.

Advertisement
And it’s not just them with speed Chaney is a 10.70 speed guy, Redding running a 4.54 laser 40 at 6’2 195, Xavier restrepo running a 4.58 at 5’10 185 pounds too in terms of offensive weapons. Dominic Mammarelli looks pretty fast for a 6’4 240 pound tight end too
The film of Clarke and Knighton just stands out like no other. They literally jump off the screen at you, against some of the best competition in the nation.

You’re being that guy, don’t be that guy.

Advertisement

If you told this board 6 months ago we would be getting Daz, Knighton and Chaney in this class, people would have said to give Manny and Enos an extension before they look elsewhere. Nothing should have changed. And it doesn't matter the circumstances behind how we got Knighton and Daz. You guys get too hung up on the fine print. ("Bama REALLY didn't want Daz you know that right?"..."Knighton had nowhere else to go! **** even FAMU said they didn't have room for him!") These are two GREAT talents and we should be glad to have them considering the season we have had. F the other ****.

We good @brock

I think the mega slurpers are here cause we got Knighton and the think that cancel the GT loss and VT loss lol

Like dog we like Knighton and are willing to eat crow.....we are fans too dummies we just think the season wasn't a rebuild and we should be a one loss squad right now. We haven't forgot and there is three games left for the staff to make us feel salty and there is national signing day as well. That's when I'll eat crow I hope I eat crow and he closes too. But telling y'all now if we get bama we don't match up it will get ugly
1574430546863.gif

Advertisement
Back