Manny with the bat signal

Foreal I always respected how he gave us inside news and valued what he said but find it laughable that he chose now to respond to anything. That sounds mature? Cmon now
You’re projecting here. So what that he came back. You’re here. The difference is he had a real personal reason to step back, and so he did. Now, with some time and water under the bridge, he returns because the guy actually cares about the program, and you’re giving him a hard time for it?

Advertisement
Yeah. Enos is and he brought in all his buddies from the last job he failed at. Distanced himself from what he did with winning teams cause bama fidnt let him hire ****.
This is the area I see where the biggest problem is. Offensive coaching. Defense has its issues But if Manny wants to succeed here (5% chance of that happening) he has to fire that whole side of the ball. He won’t do it and he will sink with the ship.
How is JT4 not used vs FIU & others, No double set backfield with Cam & DJ, non spread to utilize Hightower, Pope, Wiggins, JT4, Harley. The constant play action with a bad O-Line, etc, etc. I see Manny has the passion for UM but it would’ve been better for him to get HC experience at Temple. Not here.

This is the area I see where the biggest problem is. Offensive coaching. Defense has its issues But if Manny wants to succeed here (5% chance of that happening) he has to fire that whole side of the ball. He won’t do it and he will sink with the ship.
How is JT4 not used vs FIU & others, No double set backfield with Cam & DJ, non spread to utilize Hightower, Pope, Wiggins, JT4, Harley. The constant play action with a bad O-Line, etc, etc. I see Manny has the passion for UM but it would’ve been better for him to get HC experience at Temple. Not here.
I'm still puzzled about JW getting stopped at the goal line when you have Donaldson, Campbell, Realus George and Burns.

Advertisement
I'm still puzzled about JW getting stopped at the goal line when you have Donaldson, Campbell, Realus George and Burns.

I'm more puzzled that he didn't notice his 2 WR's on that play had one DB with them. What a complete lack of awareness.

Advertisement
Back