Manny with the bat signal

I think Manny grew up a lot this season as a first time HC. We were on the brink of a disastrous season when he finally figured out how to right the ship. The defense which he had hung his hat on was failing him, but he got Baker to tighten things up.

The OL was a sieve but Enos’ schemes did them no favors. With the growth along the line and Enos getting his head out of his a&&, the O is finally clicking.

Manny now needs to win out with a bowl win and close with a strong class. All that said, no excuses for a 10-win season next year.
Next year's schedule is not extremely tough. At MSU, UVA, VT. FSU, PITT, UNC at home. Rest of schedule entirely winnable.

Advertisement
I think Manny grew up a lot this season as a first time HC. We were on the brink of a disastrous season when he finally figured out how to right the ship. The defense which he had hung his hat on was failing him, but he got Baker to tighten things up.

The OL was a sieve but Enos’ schemes did them no favors. With the growth along the line and Enos getting his head out of his a&&, the O is finally clicking.

Manny now needs to win out with a bowl win and close with a strong class. All that said, no excuses for a 10-win season next year.

the number one thing Manny did was re-take the reigns of the defense. this changed everything!!!!!

If Lingard were to leave he might as well just go to some school for the mentally challenged because it would be a supremely stupid and brain-dead move. Considering if he stayed here he would play next year, and if he left, he would have to sit out yet another year.

I highly doubt he's that mentally-challenged. He's not going anywhere.
family influence can be a ******

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s interesting you’ve chosen to fully come back now. You haven’t been active like that since the transferring news. No beef with you but just seems weird
Foreal I always respected how he gave us inside news and valued what he said but find it laughable that he chose now to respond to anything. That sounds mature? Cmon now

And how bout now?
This dude tripled down on Manolo this morning and went on the offensive instead of just saying “my bad, I was wrong”. One of our website owners expressed support for Manny too. Smh.

I’ve been going to Canes games since I was a kid in the 70’s. This is the worst loss in my history given where the program has been and who we were playing. This is the most damaging loss we could have had. We are number 2 in Dade County.

Anyone still supporting this guy has made themselves irrelevant. This has to be blown up from the AD down.

Foreal I always respected how he gave us inside news and valued what he said but find it laughable that he chose now to respond to anything. That sounds mature? Cmon now
He’s got a close relative involved so he stepped out while people on here slammed his nephew, right or wrong. Now people are seeing what he was so dismayed about and he’s letting them know. Whatever. We have legit problems from the rooter to the tooter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back