Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
73E56980-3A8A-4C11-ABBF-073B2D41B7FA.gif

If Knighton comes here, it's because he's has been told he has no commitable offers at his top schools. We were his last resort and that is as clear as day at this point. And if he does actually come hear it has ZERO to do with Manny, Hickson or Macho, its 100% his parents.

Who cares why.......the only thing that matters is if he signs the letter of intent

Wow this post somehow manages to cover all the bases in the hating mope play book.

Well done. This one is a first ballot shoe in for ridiculously clueless takes Hall of Fame.

Excellent point lol. They get him they get no credit. They don't get him they failed and suck at recruiting.

Lol poor Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you know?
If Lingard were to leave he might as well just go to some school for the mentally challenged because it would be a supremely stupid and brain-dead move. Considering if he stayed here he would play next year, and if he left, he would have to sit out yet another year.

I highly doubt he's that mentally-challenged. He's not going anywhere.

Advertisement
I don’t want to derail the thread. But it’s expectations.

A sub top 15 finish in recruiting and 4 loss back our way into big bowls are considered “W”s to some around here.

Conversely though I think that game against Bama will be closer than the experts think.
Agree to disagree on that bama part but I just think there way ahead of us at this point but hey everyone has an opinion so.

Advertisement
My response was intended more towards the "why" and the "who" who be responsible for the commitment, not the actual commitment.

And I'm honestly not really "excited" about landing a player like him, because he's the type of kid that should be a lay up for a good staff. Chaney is elite, a pick your school type talent. Knighton is a guy that can get into the top 8-25 schools, but not the elites.
I mean I hear what your saying but the schools not recruiting him are trippin....watch the film JL is elite bruh. I think teams will try and pry him when that early signing period is closer.
He has get away speed 5'9 190.....kid got first step burst looks like a top back.....maybe a better version of Cam

Advertisement
Back