Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
I'm curious if he can elaborate on the staff adapting on the recruiting trail...I would love for him to say that....tell me we improving and our bags got heavier

Hope he does too, but hes currently occupied with sabotaging us getting Knighton in order to be right..

I'm curious if he can elaborate on the staff adapting on the recruiting trail...I would love for him to say that....tell me we improving and our bags got heavier

Of course he's going to say that the staff improved. He'll probably take credit for the staff improving and that's why Knighton decided to come. Which all means that Macho single handily changed the course of the program by telling the staff what they should be doing better.

Advertisement
If he comes I’ll be wrong , but what’s that mean for macho and all the others saying all the negative stuff about our staff and recruiting ?

Maybe I’m not the only one eating crow on this one, or shall I say say eating rooster?
Macho lost all credibility last year while swearing hasselwood was coming

If Knighton comes here, it's because he's has been told he has no commitable offers at his top schools. We were his last resort and that is as clear as day at this point. And if he does actually come hear it has ZERO to do with Manny, Hickson or Macho, its 100% his parents.

miami beat FSU so bad that they fired their coach and now we're picking off their recruits. and people on this board are trying to convince me that this is a *bad* thing and reflects poorly on *our* coach. lol. just go root for another team.

Advertisement
Didn't read every response but 247 says Daz is making a video. I'm still staying positive but hope he doesnt dog anyone like the kid from T did. Go Canes.

Just got this feeling Lo transfers... call it a hunch, nothing more.
1BA30693-FD4B-4C4C-82EA-6802B0BA34CA.jpeg

Advertisement
We may take a top 10 RB in the nation AS OUR 2nd BACK in the class and some are complaining about it, a CIS™ special.
Complaining we weren't his first option;
Complaining we didn't take the other guy, that was the poster favorite;
Complaining that it should be easier to pull 250 players

I wonder if Alabama, OSU, UGA fans complain when they flip our recruits.
As The franchise calls it there are some posters on here that suffer from major BFS—Battered Fan Syndrome..

Advertisement
I think the bat signal was for Daz letting the staff know tonight he’s coming but I could be wrong and hope it was for Knighton
Daz is comin'. It's to much smoke for him not to be. Also, Knighton is a real thing. It's to much smoke for him and we've had certain guys on this other sites that confr
Wrong kid, you are talking about Keyshawn Greene, Ahurt12 is talking about knighton
So am I

Of course he's going to say that the staff improved. He'll probably take credit for the staff improving and that's why Knighton decided to come. Which all means that Macho single handily changed the course of the program by telling the staff what they should be doing better.
He's the only inside scoop in the HS coaching that posts here (I think) and not only that it's directly from Deerfield......if he says something about it he will keep it a buck he always has. Amazing that he gets ripped...it always seems like the more real u are the more u get ripped here. @Coach Macho will keep it 💯 and Mach if u don't want to post hit that DM my man it be between us my boy.

Hope he does too, but hes currently occupied with sabotaging us getting Knighton in order to be right..
Coach is cool trust me just give the man a chance...we all on the same team here we Al love the same team.....**** I have my differences with Austincane but I know he loves the squad and I'm always ready to read his hot takes (even though I disagree with most). And I think sometimes he follows me but it's all g we talking football here.

Macho is coo and and he just telling **** how it is from his perspective

Advertisement
Back