Manny with the bat signal

Why? You can’t say we suck as recruiters then come back later and take a bow when we prove you wrong.

But that's not what he said. He was talking about playing catch w/siblings which was comical. And for years he's tried to pretend he's plugged in when he isn't, he's just a guy who hangs outside the circle & tries to listen in to pretend he's knows people. He's nothing more than a "coach" who picks up pads and slaps a couple guys on their shoulder pads before games.

Glad a few posters went all in on what a fraud he was and then slinked his way out of here.

Advertisement
1574444913815.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean I hear what your saying but the schools not recruiting him are trippin....watch the film JL is elite bruh. I think teams will try and pry him when that early signing period is closer.
He has get away speed 5'9 190.....kid got first step burst looks like a top back.....maybe a better version of Cam
D Dont explain **** to that muthafukka!! You can tell he has a loser's mindset... Then he said he waited too long. **** that's the story for everyone in life. **** or get off the pot😭😭😭

This is dead on. Every college in the game plays musical bags. We ain't on a big schools level ( and can't be ) like Bama or UF as the alum base is just so so much bigger but we drop bags like everyone .
Every major school has alumni handshakes and things of that sort. I had a buddy who played at Yale and even they got “folding money” from the assigned alumni. But what UM is unable or unwilling (more the latter) to do is drop off the gym bag with $10-50,000. The big one time money. So we have to recruit kids for whom that isn’t a tipping point. And there are many more very good players than we think who aren’t asking for the gym bag. But yes it can be hard to get the elites unless you are prepared to give the big bag and move the family from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa, Al.
Though I still can’t believe anyone would make that move,

Advertisement
Y’all went from “knight on comes here by default” to “who said this staff can’t recruit”

“Deerfield kids don’t come to Miami” to “pipeline”

make up your **** minds
Yeah I’m one of the Deerfield sucks crowd.
It’s gonna be hilarious if we land the two best players form that school. We’ve must have had a **** of a bbq. Plenty of sodas and hot dogs.

Advertisement
If Lingard were to leave he might as well just go to some school for the mentally challenged because it would be a supremely stupid and brain-dead move. Considering if he stayed here he would play next year, and if he left, he would have to sit out yet another year.

I highly doubt he's that mentally-challenged. He's not going anywhere.

Oh, I agree; however, we just saw Hightower bounce and he would have had a chance to start next year too but obviously that’s not the case. So logic doesn’t apply with everyone and sometimes these kids find any reason to transfer or are simply unhappy.

Advertisement
Back