Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
Wiltfong with the CB

thats the one that matters most. Also I have seen him pick Tyrique Stevenson, Tyson Campbell amongst others for Miami that hasn’t panned out.

I have PTSD from 20 years of following recruiting. I won’t believe a Deerfield kid picks Miami Until pen meets paper. I hope I’m finally proved wrong by one of these elite players.

So Daz and Knighton both wear #4 in HS so my money is on they are racing to commit to lock down #4. Follow the jersey numbers fellas.
Wont matter if the goat stays....

1574436185219.png

Advertisement
thats the one that matters most. Also I have seen him pick Tyrique Stevenson, Tyson Campbell amongst others for Miami that hasn’t panned out.

I have PTSD from 20 years of following recruiting. I won’t believe a Deerfield kid picks Miami Until pen meets paper. I hope I’m finally proved wrong by one of these elite players.
That was early in their recruitments. He had both to uga when he got that info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel as though people don't read any of the thread and then apply context to a post...

People were claiming Hickson is an elite recruiter if he lands Chaney & Knighton. (Chaney was coming here regardless & Knighton's parents want him here).
People were saying that Macho can come on here & gloat if Knighton comes here and I simply said it would have ZERO to do with him.
People that know where Knighton really wanted to go, knows that he waited to long.

I'd be happy as **** if we landed Knighton, but I wouldn't be excited, because he's a kid that we should have had all along.
So we gonna give the staff **** for not landing kids but no credit for landing them? Foh with that bull**** fam

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back