Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
If Knighton comes here, it's because he's has been told he has no commitable offers at his top schools. We were his last resort and that is as clear as day at this point. And if he does actually come hear it has ZERO to do with Manny, Hickson or Macho, its 100% his parents.

Do you really care how you get a player of his talent level?

Advertisement
If Knighton comes here, it's because he's has been told he has no commitable offers at his top schools. We were his last resort and that is as clear as day at this point. And if he does actually come hear it has ZERO to do with Manny, Hickson or Macho, its 100% his parents.
Who honestly cares? If he's in Orange and Green?

Silly statement, this BEEN in the works. FSU reporter after he decommitted was saying it was trending away from FSU even before that. You don’t think it’s a coincidence he was throwing up the U just a few weeks ago, also visited Miami back in October for a game(FSU commits ain’t supposed to take visits under Taggart to other schools)? And let’s not forget Ohio state reporter was even saying knighton was taking secret visits to Miami and watch out for them even if he committed to osu and that was back in the summer. FSU was a top school yet he decommitted from them, they told him no? I highly Doubt it.... Uf reportedly felt better about their chances with another back who visited the same week with knighton and its telling his parents wasn’t on that trip

Do you really care how you get a player of his talent level?

My response was intended more towards the "why" and the "who" who be responsible for the commitment, not the actual commitment.

And I'm honestly not really "excited" about landing a player like him, because he's the type of kid that should be a lay up for a good staff. Chaney is elite, a pick your school type talent. Knighton is a guy that can get into the top 8-25 schools, but not the elites.

Advertisement
My response was intended more towards the "why" and the "who" who be responsible for the commitment, not the actual commitment.

And I'm honestly not really "excited" about landing a player like him, because he's the type of kid that should be a lay up for a good staff. Chaney is elite, a pick your school type talent. Knighton is a guy that can get into the top 8-25 schools, but not the elites.
Knighton is elite too

If you referring to the top ranked 8-25 schools, you should be excited af because we outside of that.

And if This comes to fruition I’m going to call all you mfs out who were doubting our chances with him this whole cycle so get ready
View attachment 102469
1574427372215.gif

Advertisement

So you're not excited about landing a player like him, considering you already have one of the top 5 best RB's in the nation? Lmao man it's silly season for real.

Knighton COULD have went to Ohio state if he wanted to, he chose not to in the summer, osu absolutely wanted him

LOL, ok sir. I'm not hear to argue with people. I was just sharing the information that I was told. My apologies if I offended anyone.

Advertisement

LMAO, bro I am glad you are not recruiting at UM. This kid is the goods and I don’t give a **** how we get him .

Crystal balla don’t mean anything. Calm down rookies. Let it all play out.

Betas never learn. They have an unquenchable cuck thirst.

Oh....x committed...we back...we f[]ckn...we...we...we

Actual class results: mediocre with most top targets committing elsewhere and punking Miami on announcement day...

still a long road ahead...

Advertisement
Back