Manny with the bat signal

Two different players two different roles. One had the speed one is a tackling machine. There is alot we dont know but when I see a player go to Maryland it's a red flag. Something is up. Kids dont go to schools like Maryland to get better. It is what it is maybe Hyppolite is a Cane in the end if numbers allow maybes he's not. When you need to as many games as he has it's basically **** or get of the pot really.
I think when recruiting picks up Hyppolite will be bagged by elite school. Gogeta said he ran a 40 at a bama camp and they extended a non committable offer so I'm assuming they are keeping tabs on him. And lockley there coach was considered a great recruiter at bama so we will see. Hyppolite film is real nice looks like a stud.....I predict his recruitment will take off when it gets close to NSD

Advertisement
Lol yall are funny

thinking Miami doesnt dip into some bag game

we aint the yankees but we **** sure aint the Oakland As
It’s amazing how naive some people are to think we don’t play the bag game. We do, but as u alluded to, and Meek Mill so eloquently said, there’s levels to this sh*t.

I think when recruiting picks up Hyppolite will be bagged by elite school. Gogeta said he ran a 40 at a bama camp and they extended a non committable offer so I'm assuming they are keeping tabs on him. And lockley there coach was considered a great recruiter at bama so we will see. Hyppolite film is real nice looks like a stud.....I predict his recruitment will take off when it gets close to NSD

He could end up here. Not all the guys we have recruited are starters some of the linebackers we have will be special teamers and we need that to give starters a break so there not play all phases. I like the lb out if New Jersey. Hyppolite would be a good fit here so would the lb from north florida. We also have a wide receiver coming tomm. We have two guys that will decommitt so we'll have spots available for one of the two linebackers I mentioned. In a perfect world we get both.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who said this staff can't recruit again

The only people who say that are the ones who aren't posting tonight. Good news they seem to slither back to their basements bad news they're out with the usual b.s

I want us to succeed, but some of you are high-stepping into the end zone based off of an unknown silent commit that hasn't signed yet to a class ranked outside the top 15.

If you're gonna gloat wait until Manny inks a legit class.

OR SUCK MY DlCK, BROTHERRR

Advertisement
I love Chaney I mean I think he's a stud....am I the only one that wouldn't be shocked if Knighton becomes the better back.....that's no knock on Chaney but am I over hyping Knighton? Tell me I'm wrong @Liberty City El @gogeta4

I need y'all input
Wouldn’t be shocked one bit honestly. Might be the better back now even. Chaney just has the potential to be incredible because his size is more NFL projectable but his system in high school hasn’t helped him thus far.

Advertisement
Parents have been disappointed by their sons in recruiting a lot but I'm going to stop this negative thinking. He committed but he's a silent for now. As long as he doesn't take that UF OV we should be okay. If he does well... he gone lol

He is all Miami. He came the other day with his family. Nothing to worry about here Florida has zero chance here

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want us to succeed, but some of you are high-stepping into the end zone based off of an unknown silent commit that hasn't signed yet to a class ranked outside the top 15.

If you're gonna gloat wait until Manny inks a legit class.

OR SUCK MY DlCK, BROTHERRR
Most don't understand haha we get"hot" on the trail with silents then all of a sudden we are left at the altar when they ink somewhere else

Advertisement
Back