Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
Advertisement
When u get Knighton and Chaney at least it feels like that I want to pretend for awhile leave me be don't fuq up my dreams

My bad. We have to go after kids who want to be Canes and play football. So alot of the top kids we more than likely will miss out on but the ones that dont want the bags and want an education and a brotherhood for life those are the ones we will focus on.

This is probably a really good roast in your *** nightclubs. I pictured you sipping your cosmo and walking away right after it.

"Let's go, boys."

I can picture your teeny tiny hands pecking furiously at your keyboard as you typed your tired, unoriginal, repetitive fall back response to everything. But I understand it's all your underdeveloped dim bulb can come up with.

It's the sad mix of dumb and unfunny everyone here has come to expect.

Now go get your shinebox and put a shammy to those size six men's shoes before bed lil Nevin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My bad. We have to go after kids who want to be Canes and play football. So alot of the top kids we more than likely will miss out on but the ones that dont want the bags and want an education and a brotherhood for life those are the ones we will focus on.
My thing is I know **** well teams should offer bags to Knighton and Chaney....there talent are bag type talents

I can picture your teeny tiny hands pecking furiously at your keyboard as you typed your tired, unoriginal, repetitive fall response to everything. But I understand it's all your underdeveloped dim bulb can come up with.

It's the sad mix of dumb and unfunny everyone here has come to expect.

Now go get your shinebox and put a shammy to those size six men's shoes before bed lil Nevin.

Lol my hands pecking away. Joke's on you, I use a special typing wand because my fingers are too fat for the keyboard, idiot.

This class is going to be beyond solid for our 1st year head coach. Solid building blocks for the future, depth and red shirts. We taking steps towards a solid season next year. I'm excited the future is beyond bright for us.

I love Chaney I mean I think he's a stud....am I the only one that wouldn't be shocked if Knighton becomes the better back.....that's no knock on Chaney but am I over hyping Knighton? Tell me I'm wrong @Liberty City El @gogeta4

I need y'all input
Chaney will be a star barring injury. We haven’t seen his mix of size, strength, speed and desire since McGahee. I know some people see Fore in him but I see more McGahee because of the straight line speed at that size.

Advertisement
If you don't think Miami has to drop bags to land a few elite kids you're more lost than a hobo in a snowstorm, bub.
Miami drops bags... we arent the Yankees (see top SEC teams) but we can move things around and get some guys....

I know ifs in Diaz blood to get dirty and hopefully incorporate what bag game we have and get it targeted for some kids.... landing a flowe or two every cycle will be a good start

My thing is I know **** well teams should offer bags to Knighton and Chaney....there talent are bag type talents

They're bag type talent but you have to also keep in mind alot of the bag type talent comes from broken homes that are starving for quick cash. These two kids families aren't that type. Not saying all the families are like that but a majority are and to them $$$$ out weighs an education because they cant see tomorrow they can only see today. That's why I said we have to recruit guys that want to bust they *** and get coached up and want to play football. Were not Georgia, LSU, Alabama and our recruiting is going to guys that want to be here instead of guys that want that bag, and a Camaro

Last edited:
Lol my hands pecking away. Joke's on you, I use a special typing wand because my fingers are too fat for the keyboard, idiot.

Oh. Sorry then, my bad. And I apologize for calling you little Nevin.

Good night Barney Rubble.

Advertisement
They're bag type talent but you have to also keep in mind alot of the bag type talent comes from broken homes that are starving for quick cash. These two kids families aren't that type. Not saying all the families are like that but a majority are and to them $$$$ out weighs an education because they cant see tomorrow they can only see today. That's why I said we have to recruit guys that want to bust they *** and get coached up and want to play football. We not Georgia, LSU, Alabama and our recruiting is going to guys that want to he here instead guys that want that bag, and a Camaro
This is so true. My nephew was a McDonald’s high school all-American from Indiana who went to IU, but was recruited by everyone, UK, UNC, Kansas, Michigan. None of them offered him money. Why? Not because he was not worth the money but because his parents both work (mom is a doctor), and live in a million dollar home. Bags would have meant nothing.

The reality is schools take advantage of poor kids with bags. How you ask? Well the bags, especially in football, are worth a lot less than a college degree from a good school, think Miami or Michigan (non bag schools) vs. Alabama. The UM degree (take your pick) will be worth triple or quadruple the Bama degree and the $10-50,000 the school gives the poor kid in recruiting is nothing compared to the value of the better degree.

Chaney is not being bought. 100%

Our oline is a bunch of freshman and sophmores and we have two good OL commited right now. People need to chill

Also manny better tweet another bat single timmorow or he was talking about daz

This is so true. My nephew was a McDonald’s high school all-American from Indiana who went to IU, but was recruited by everyone, UK, UNC, Kansas, Michigan. None of them offered him money. Why? Not because he was not worth the money but because his parents both work (mom is a doctor), and live in a million dollar home. Bags would have meant nothing.

The reality is schools take advantage of poor kids with bags. How you ask? Well the bags, especially in football, are worth a lot less than a college degree from a good school, think Miami or Michigan (non bag schools) vs. Alabama. The UM degree (take your pick) will be worth triple or quadruple the Bama degree and the $10-50,000 the school gives the poor kid in recruiting is nothing compared to the value of the better degree.

Chaney is not being bought. 100%

Exactly. Your two family households or solid family households with a single mom but father is in the kids life and they teach values are harder to sway than kids from a broken home. Its not the kids fault he wants to go to the U but realizes going to Georgia will feed the family now. It sucks but its life for so many of these kids. That's why when people say this coach ain't recruiting this guy or this coach cant recruit alot of time these coach know up front what's needed to get a certain recruit and they just cant compete with what it's going to take to sign certain players the U has too many eyes on it and too many people who would love to take it down because of the story and to make a few bucks

Advertisement
Back