Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
You know he ain’t let, stop stirring that sh*t. People just throwing sh^t against the wall with the bs
Dead *** I went to eye in the sky to check...I scrolled slowly like wait what. I don't think lingo leaves but if he does it will be next year if he doesn't get burn

Edit: how TF u going to tell me I know when I'm typing it cause I don't know. Tf y'all soft af man and y'all get tight when anyone disagrees with y'all and dead *** I didn't now why would I Fuqin write it?

Advertisement
Crystal ball to Miami per Christopher nee

Best backs in s.fla will be Canes. Manny laying one **** of a foundation his 1st year. Imagine what its going to be like next year when we go undefeated. We about to put a show on next year.

Advertisement
Dead *** I went to eye in the sky to check...I scrolled slowly like wait what. I don't think lingo leaves but if he does it will be next year if he doesn't get burn

Edit: how TF u going to tell me I know when I'm typing it cause I don't know. Tf y'all soft af man and y'all get tight when anyone disagrees with y'all and dead *** I didn't now why would I Fuqin write it?
Drop a video if Knighton commits bro

We good @brock

I think the mega slurpers are here cause we got Knighton and the think that cancel the GT loss and VT loss lol

Like dog we like Knighton and are willing to eat crow.....we are fans too dummies we just think the season wasn't a rebuild and we should be a one loss squad right now. We haven't forgot and there is three games left for the staff to make us feel salty and there is national signing day as well. That's when I'll eat crow I hope I eat crow and he closes too. But telling y'all now if we get bama we don't match up it will get ugly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best backs in s.fla will be Canes. Manny laying one **** of a foundation his 1st year. Imagine what its going to be like next year when we go undefeated. We about to put a show on next year.

I read your comment as "Best blacks in s. fla will be Canes...."

I was immediately like "Cot****! We ARE back!!!"

The two best bags and if he closes I will say we finally dropping bags

Advertisement
Back