Manny with the bat signal

Our oline is a bunch of freshman and sophmores and we have two good OL commited right now. People need to chill

Also manny better tweet another bat single timmorow or he was talking about daz

Agree on the offensive line. I like our youngsters on the line and they should continue to improve. And our two OL commitments are **** good and we'll add another 1-2. OL should be more than solid the next couple years.

Advertisement
Our oline is a bunch of freshman and sophmores and we have two good OL commited right now. People need to chill

Also manny better tweet another bat single timmorow or he was talking about daz

We also have two solid backups that have been getting alot of play lately also. Plus what we about to add in a few weeks we more than good. We'll be able to redshirt the incoming guys all of them.

Very positive development if it comes to fruition.
Hope this positive momentum closes brings a strong finish.
I will save the victory lap for when the fax comes in...thats just me. I guess the last 15 years have jaded me.
Positive move and lets see how it all pans out.

Dead *** I went to eye in the sky to check...I scrolled slowly like wait what. I don't think lingo leaves but if he does it will be next year if he doesn't get burn

Edit: how TF u going to tell me I know when I'm typing it cause I don't know. Tf y'all soft af man and y'all get tight when anyone disagrees with y'all and dead *** I didn't now why would I Fuqin write it?
well ****, didn’t see that second part until Now lol. Saw this on the timeline, I guess somebody posted a tweet about Lingard and his cousin avantae Williams responded
09A58CCD-392F-4398-8371-6125FE6ED7B5.jpeg

Advertisement
This class is going to be beyond solid for our 1st year head coach. Solid building blocks for the future, depth and red shirts. We taking steps towards a solid season next year. I'm excited the future is beyond bright for us.
It could become low key very solid I'm still waiting till national signing day to see if imma jerk off or not

They're bag type talent but you have to also keep in mind alot of the bag type talent comes from broken homes that are starving for quick cash. These two kids families aren't that type. Not saying all the families are like that but a majority are and to them $$$$ out weighs an education because they cant see tomorrow they can only see today. That's why I said we have to recruit guys that want to bust they *** and get coached up and want to play football. Were not Georgia, LSU, Alabama and our recruiting is going to guys that want to be here instead of guys that want that bag, and a Camaro
This assessment makes sense this is a common sense thing but I never know recruits that well to know where or how they got brought up

Advertisement
It could become low key very solid I'm still waiting till national signing day to see if imma jerk off or not

Manny dont ***c around. He got a solid class coming in. He recruits to players loyalties to the U. He is solid this recruiting class you going to be solid also. Two will decommitt. Replace those two and add a few more and were more than good. Solid foundation.

Manny dont ***c around. He got a solid class coming in. He recruits to players loyalties to the U. He is solid this recruiting class you going to be solid also. Two will decommitt. Replace those two and add a few more and were more than good. Solid foundation.
The only **** bothering me is Flagg over Hyppolite....it has me in my feelings man big time I hope I'm wrong cause I've heard there is no way they drop Flagg

Advertisement
Lol yall are funny

thinking Miami doesnt dip into some bag game

we aint the yankees but we **** sure aint the Oakland As

Lose a kid: "bags! got money! BAHH!"

Land top recruit like Brevin Jordan: "hard worker, hates money."

We're not wearing out our paddle at the auction, but we're in the room and got enough to buy a few items.

Advertisement
Lol yall are funny

thinking Miami doesnt dip into some bag game

we aint the yankees but we **** sure aint the Oakland As
This is dead on. Every college in the game plays musical bags. We ain't on a big schools level ( and can't be ) like Bama or UF as the alum base is just so so much bigger but we drop bags like everyone .

Agree on the offensive line. I like our youngsters on the line and they should continue to improve. And our two OL commitments are **** good and we'll add another 1-2. OL should be more than solid the next couple years.
Our OL is going to be great sooner then later . Those young guys are really talented just need experience and they are getting it .

The only **** bothering me is Flagg over Hyppolite....it has me in my feelings man big time I hope I'm wrong cause I've heard there is no way they drop Flagg

Two different players two different roles. One had the speed one is a tackling machine. There is alot we dont know but when I see a player go to Maryland it's a red flag. Something is up. Kids dont go to schools like Maryland to get better. It is what it is maybe Hyppolite is a Cane in the end if numbers allow maybes he's not. When you need to as many games as he has it's basically **** or get of the pot really.

Advertisement
Back