Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
He is all Miami. He came then other day with his family. Nothing to worry about here Florida has zero chance here
Are u in the know or do u get your info like I get mines? I know that he was on campus earlier this week with his parents. That means nothing really. This kid told Ivins he would probably sign we FSU if Odell gets the job as well. I'm going to believe for now that he's good money but I know and understand that anything can happen before ESD.

regardless of the tweets from the staff, chris nee CB'd knighton to miami, and every one of his CBs on an FSU recruit has been right so far this year

Nee is plugged into FSU, he knows his ****. Been plugged in for along time.

I want nothing more than to eat crow to all you boys including macheau about this one. So whoever has a running list of doubters, add me to it if I wasn’t there. I’ll gladly take some negs for this ball player.

If he comes I’ll be wrong , but what’s that mean for macho and all the others saying all the negative stuff about our staff and recruiting ?

Maybe I’m not the only one eating crow on this one, or shall I say say eating rooster?

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he comes I’ll be wrong , but what’s that mean for macho and all the others saying all the negative stuff about four staff and recruiting ?

Msybe I’m not the only one eating crow on this one, or shall I say say rooster?
I mean it's not like we won his recruitment. FSU did. He's just not staying committed while they don't have a coach.

Advertisement
LOL right now regardless of ranking this is the best class UM has had in a long time. No one saying we can't recruit is paying attention. Miami is cleaning up for a team who has been average as **** for 20 years and will close strong but people see these decommitments and don't realize , at least this year, everytime we get one we replace them with a better player . I mean this class will be top 10 for sure when its all said and done .

Put the kool-aid down

We good @brock

I think the mega slurpers are here cause we got Knighton and the think that cancel the GT loss and VT loss lol

Like dog we like Knighton and are willing to eat crow.....we are fans too dummies we just think the season wasn't a rebuild and we should be a one loss squad right now. We haven't forgot and there is three games left for the staff to make us feel salty and there is national signing day as well. That's when I'll eat crow I hope I eat crow and he closes too. But telling y'all now if we get bama we don't match up it will get ugly

I don’t want to derail the thread. But it’s expectations.

A sub top 15 finish in recruiting and 4 loss back our way into big bowls are considered “W”s to some around here.

Conversely though I think that game against Bama will be closer than the experts think.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-11-22-05-50-42.png
Screenshot_2019-11-22-05-50-42.png

I mean it's not like we won his recruitment. FSU did. He's just not staying committed while they don't have a coach.

That’s why I used “ if “.

I never expect Deerfield kids to come , I have almost two decades of data to go on. But if he comes I’d be thrilled , he’s a good player. So what multiple schools not having a spot and FSU firing their coach is why we landed him. I’d be happy regardless.

But I’m not holding my breath until he signs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are u in the know or do u get your info like I get mines? I know that he was on campus earlier this week with his parents. That means nothing really. This kid told Ivins he would probably sign we FSU if Odell gets the job as well. I'm going to believe for now that he's good money but I know and understand that anything can happen before ESD.
Wrong kid, you are talking about Keyshawn Greene, Ahurt12 is talking about knighton

So with Knighton, we have Speed, power, balance, and juke...am I missing anything?

We *******.

Advertisement
Back