Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Advertisement
I highly doubt the last part.
Then u haven't been on this site long enough to know who's who. That's why most people can't handle the WEZ cause everyone is a.mope there but they keep it real. They r fans that want excellence they refuse anything less. This isn't the Pittsburgh pirates this is a different animal we root for.

Then u haven't been on this site long enough to know who's who. That's why most people can't handle the WEZ cause everyone is a.mope there but they keep it real. They r fans that want excellence they refuse anything less. This isn't the Pittsburgh pirates this is a different animal we root for.
Congrats, I still have a hard time believing. Some in here always cry and ***** and mope around and in their eyes, everything is ******* awful.

Wanting excellence does not prevent you from accepting that not everything is as bad as some advertise it. We arent Nebraska, for ***** sake.

Advertisement
Congrats, I still have a hard time believing. Some in here always cry and ***** and mope around and in their eyes, everything is ******* awful.

Wanting excellence does not prevent you from accepting that not everything is as bad as some advertise it. We arent Nebraska, for ***** sake.
What's the difference between Nebraska and us?

What's the difference between Nebraska and us?
Biggest difference is Nebraska has no HS talent within 1000 miles of its campus, and we have the most fertile recruiting area in the world in our back yard. I always get a kick out of the simps who try to parallel us to Nebraska to make themselves feel better about our failures.

Advertisement
Lmao. Sure you’re objective.
Last ten years I won't look if u look it up give me overall records and conference championship appearances. I won't even look. The only difference right now in 2021 not 2000 we have better weather and better recruiting ground. If I'm wrong then fire me

Biggest difference is Nebraska has no HS talent within 1000 miles of its campus, and we have the most fertile recruiting area in the world in our back yard. I always get a kick out of the simps who try to parallel us to Nebraska to make themselves feel better about our failures.
I know we have that I'm talking about on field production.

My point is we not winning and they aren't winning. As of late they haven't won **** and we haven't won ****. Are they differences in location and weather of course I'm talking about winning though

My point is we not winning and they aren't winning. As of late they haven't won **** and we haven't won ****. Are they differences in location and weather of course I'm talking about winning though

They have one winning season since 2014 and there’s no end in sight for that streak.

If you’re ever wondering why you’re called a mope, this is why.

Advertisement

They're also a public university with vast resources, and alumni base. The reason why MIA's recruiting base can easily be negated is because in CFB the most important factors that determine winning are resources & coaching-not talent. At the NFL level the opposite is true. The biggest disparity between the elite teams & mediocre teams in P5 has more to do with resource allocation and coaching, than it does talent. If you put Saban on Nebraska, they become a NC contender within 3 yrs. Iowa and Wisconsin don't have a recruiting base either, but they still perennially hover around 10 wins every yr. Nebraska's main issue has been Coaching. MIA's has been resources AND coaching.

Miami is a significantly better program than Nebraska in every aspect, there are ZERO parallels between the two programs.

We haven’t won anything big, but we’ve had more recent success & winning seasons than them. They have been below .500 since 2016, we’ve had 3 winning seasons in that same time span.

I get your point, but Miami towers over Nebraska in terms on field success & it’s not even close. We’re not that bad in comparison to Neb & the losing seasons they’ve had.

Advertisement
We won last year, were a top ten team and one point and people still *****ed like crazy.

We had a top recruiting class and people are still *****ing.

We revamped the coaching staff and people are still *****ing.

Some will always *****, no matter what.
QP believes in September bowl games.

Miami is a significantly better program than Nebraska in every aspect, there are ZERO parallels between the two programs.

We haven’t won anything big, but we’ve had more recent success & winning seasons than them. They have been below .500 since 2016, we’ve had 3 winning seasons in that same time span.

I get your point, but Miami towers over Nebraska in terms on field success & it’s not even close. We’re not that bad in comparison to Neb & the losing seasons they’ve had.
Nebraska has won 2 of their last 4 bowl games and 6 of their last 12. we’re 0-4 and 1-11. Whether our program is better off than theirs or not is a low bar. We’re similar because we were both strong in the past and are nothing like that anymore.

Nebraska has won 2 of their last 4 bowl games and 6 of their last 12. we’re 0-4 and 1-11. Whether our program is better off than theirs or not is a low bar. We’re similar because we were both strong in the past and are nothing like that anymore.

bowl games are basically irrelevant...if your not in the playoffs no one cares and kids will are already sitting out of meaningless bowl games

Advertisement
Back