Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
Went to HS with Earl and I'm excited to see what his son can do in a CANES Uni.

He has all the tools to be really good but does anyone know his speed?

RVA Note: This here Earl Little Jr 1.0 thread has been commandeered by a jolly band of Mope & Slurper pirates. For information on the recruitment of Earl Little Jr please see the Earl Little Jr 2.0 thread or whatever iteration it’s in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh good Lord. We are going to lose Earl freakin’ Little’s kid????

This is the type of propaganda that’s going to be around that kid, especially from American heritage. Earl little Sr played with chad Wilson at Miami too.. only recently legacy kid that’s been worth anything for Miami in recent years has been al blades. I’m sure Wilson is going to be preaching that to him and how he sent his kids elsewhere and they don’t have to play for Miami. Plus when you factor in who Corey raymond is as a recruiter/ developer it’s not going to be a Easy battle by any means. LSU has little’s attention now but it’s a long way to go

This is the type of propaganda that’s going to be around that kid, especially from American heritage. Earl little Sr played with chad Wilson at Miami too.. only recently legacy kid that’s been worth anything for Miami in recent years has been al blades. I’m sure Wilson is going to be preaching that to him and how he sent his kids elsewhere and they don’t have to play for Miami. Plus when you factor in who Corey raymond is as a recruiter/ developer it’s not going to be a Easy battle by any means. LSU has little’s attention now but it’s a long way to go

Dad being a former player and Blades being a 3 year starter will be more impactful imo.

Advertisement
It's a long time until he signs but yea it seems like LSU is way out front for him.

Chad just rationalizing his own kids decisions. We've landed mediocre *** legacies. That's why the kids are transferring. It's not like these are stud legacies that we've landed with Highsmith, Patchan, Ray Lewis, Edge nephew, and now Irvin.

Mallory was a big-time Michigan legacy but came here because we produce great TEs. It’s not just a Miami thing.

We need to win and we need to produce star players. If we play to our current talent, it will be easier to recruit the star players and the cycle repeats.

Those Cane legacies have been transferring because they never should have been taken in the first place. I still remember the hysteria on this board when I argued that Ray Lewis III is not (even close to) Miami caliber.

Advertisement
Those Cane legacies have been transferring because they never should have been taken in the first place. I still remember the hysteria on this board when I argued that Ray Lewis III is not (even close to) Miami caliber.
Chad Wilson will try to frame it in a negative way regardless though because that’s his narrative

Last edited:
I think the CANES are in this more than most think. Kid grew up in CANES gear. Ran the hill in CANES gear. If we turn things around he could be a part of something special.

Advertisement
Chad Wilson will try to frame it in a negative way regardless though because that’s his narrative

The fan base turned on him...and he been the opp ever since. He routinely trolls um fans on twitter.

The crazy part is ...i remember i was 1 of the main ones on the boards begging that we offered his oldest son because i knew it would eventually cost us.

Advertisement
Back