Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

1 uses rivals, etc. as his end all be all w recruiting without the slightest ability to his own eyes.

1 using quotes that are incomplete for YEARS ago where even the insiders here have said that manny has embraced recruiting and has gotten more involved since being the HC.

you can hate the man, but he has improved in some areas such as recruiting. hes put together a good recruiting staff. you guys need to shut up and relax before freaking out esp since were still in early march. we didnt get hot last year till the summer and i expect the same this year esp w the dead period lifted.

he still needs to improve his on the field coaching
Yea. I’m not worried about recruiting in March and there are improvement being made. There are also enough opportunities for improvement around the team without inventing them or false rhetoric.

Advertisement
These discussion would be a whole lot easier if one side would stop crying so much about something that isnt even relevant yet.

The fluff period shortens every year for a struggling HC. Instead of a full offseason of everyone making excuses and eating his butt after the FIU shame, Manure eroded some of his own blind support from nudnicks and shortened his own rope after the historical embarrassment that was UNC.

The coach fluffers continue to lose track of the fact that no real UM fans want Diaz to fail, but we realize that blindly supporting a HC who has never accomplished anything as a HC is stupid. He can stop the criticism the only way that HCs can—by not getting humiliated so often on the field.

you cant call people slurpers and not admit to what you are as well. youre a mope its fine. you hate manny.
That’s false. You ***** drinkers are all about Manny, so it makes sense that your imaginary continuum revolves around manny. But for non-Manuelocultists, it’s about the program, not the corch or his ego or emotions. So we can be honest, be critical at times, and still root for success and hope for the best. Manny seems like a decent guy and if it doesn’t work out at UM I’ll wish him well elsewhere. But I won’t gargle his precum or lie to myself about his every flaw just to try to preserve the idea he’s infallible.

That’s false. You ***** drinkers are all about Manny, so it makes sense that your imaginary continuum revolves around manny. But for non-Manuelocultists, it’s about the program, not the corch or his ego or emotions. So we can be honest, be critical at times, and still root for success and hope for the best. Manny seems like a decent guy and if it doesn’t work out at UM I’ll wish him well elsewhere. But I won’t gargle his precum or lie to myself about his every flaw just to try to preserve the idea he’s infallible.
What stood out most from this artful prose is that Manure produces such voluminous precum that his nut suckers can gargle with it. Impressive. Congratulations, Manure! See there. We don't hate him.

Advertisement
Let me end this for y’all.

It’s obvious we’re only taking 2 CBS. It’s obvious the top 2 CBs are Khamauri Rigers and Jacolby Spells. It’s obvious that we’re probably going to land both of them and if we don’t then ***ans is the next man up. It’s obvious JR is high on the board but not higher than these 3.

The answer has been in front of you the entire time.
We are taking more than 2 CB’S !

1 uses rivals, etc. as his end all be all w recruiting without the slightest ability to his own eyes.

1 using quotes that are incomplete for YEARS ago where even the insiders here have said that manny has embraced recruiting and has gotten more involved since being the HC.

you can hate the man, but he has improved in some areas such as recruiting. hes put together a good recruiting staff. you guys need to shut up and relax before freaking out esp since were still in early march. we didnt get hot last year till the summer and i expect the same this year esp w the dead period lifted.

he still needs to improve his on the field coaching
My biggest issue with Manny is he's learning on the job.

You shouldn't be making these mistakes at Miami. They are the mistakes you make at Temple. So when a school like Miami calls you're ready to f^cking roll.

I can see him working to improve the program, the staff and himself and I respect that. But you can't fake it until you make it in the ACC. He can't keep up with the big boys while riding with training wheels.

Advertisement
Haven't followed this thread at all and I know nothing about Earl Little Jr., but most likely not coming here. If a legacy hasn't committed by now, he's probably never going to. He'll end up at a place like Alabama.

So the question is do our coaches get doped along all year and end up using his spot on a last-minute scrub like Nigel Bethel, or do they go find an Asante Samuel somewhere... someone they haven't offered, but who could play here? There are a lot of good CB's out there, putting all your eggs in the basket of someone who's probably not coming has been ******* up Miami coaches for over a decade.

Advertisement
What stood out most from this artful prose is that Manure produces such voluminous precum that his nut suckers can gargle with it. Impressive. Congratulations, Manure! See there. We don't hate him.
The man drools precum. He’s hardly got a pair of slacks that aren’t crusty and stained.

Calling Manny, manure, corch is not logical discussion.
It shows an agenda and clearly a person that uses those adjectives do not like him as our coach.
They don't believe in him. They just calling him names big fuqin deal. If he wins they won't call him that. It's football if we think he's trash it doesn't mean we root against the canes on saturdays

Advertisement
They don't believe in him. They just calling him names big fuqin deal. If he wins they won't call him that. It's football if we think he's trash it doesn't mean we root against the canes on saturdays

Is not a big deal, but posters need to be honest with themselves.
Can't pass every post as legitimate discussion when is filled with a narrative.

Man whining about the term corch is crazy. Every **** guy out there has merited the term at times. When you lose to FIU and La Tech and get a colonoscopy from UNC, you’re officially a corch. Here’s to hoping he can drop the r from his title.

My suspicion is the guy whining about the term corch don’t even know the etymology of the term.

Is not a big deal, but posters need to be honest with themselves.
Can't pass every post as legitimate discussion when is filled with a narrative.
I don't think post naming him Manure is going to turn slurpers into extremist. He wins and we stfu about saying Manure. Ethnic and Franchise bring up good points.....chise has a way of speaking which is funny af unless u getting killed by him (I been on that other end it was funny to me) ethnic believes evals are the problem and he brings evidence. I never believed in him but I hope he proves me wrong

Advertisement
Back