Manny on Joe Rose at 7 am Monday

lee daniels lyons GIF by Empire FOX
It is kind of funny when someone says they have no time for something yet take the time to post about that something.

Advertisement
U can call it a conspiracy theory if u like... but why does it keep happening?

Not starting Rousseau over Patchan until game 5 when he was cleared to play and Rousseau leading the team in sacks off the bench. He gave some boo shizzle reasoning about patchan better on certain downs.

McCloud continuing to start and then when he missed a game we have better LB play. I’ll go lightly on the punching bag today.

Popes and wigs starting while the youngins are flashing on their extremely limited plays and then benched again for the dueling half-*** clowns

These are the obvious offenses, I’m sure smarter people with better memories can remember more.

when it’s been a trend since he started as a DC here, it becomes more than a “conspiracy theory “

This is my issue, it hasnt been a trend since he started as DC, see points 1 and 2, like I said the issues saying it is coaching, development, lack of talent, bad evaluations, all legitimate gripes, but what reason justifies starting an upper classman just because he is an upperclassman? that is the CIS conspiracy with no meat on the bone. He didnt want more sacks a game so he benched Rosseau because Patchan was older? You believe he is that blindly committed to his older players that he is willing to sacrifice his own millions?

Concerning offense and WR rotation, I have a tough time believing that is solely his call on the WR grouping, but for the sake of argument lets say it is. Then that did not stop him from starting Jarren last year over the older Tate and Kosi, didnt stop him from starting a True freshman zion or Clark last year at LT and G over the older upperclassman, and didnt stop him from benching Cam and starting Knighton this season. How would you justify that?

Advertisement
But it’s not
Coaches will straight say they will find out who the best 22 guys are and play them.. not that they “want to play the best guys”. Want and will are very different my friend.
Have you not be seen this team and these coaches? Would you be willing to bet your house on it that he will play the best 22 guys? There’s a long trend and I don’t foresee it changing Under Diaz
So, you think he..not even he, his position coaches who btw recruited none of these guys, are purposely refusing to play the All conference players buried on the depth chart? **Lingard 2.0** or 3.0?? Yeah I think that quote u pulled was a helluva stretch and reach. Fact is without 2 games canceled and the 2 1/2 hiatus this was a 9/10 win reg szn team..and it played out exactly that way

U can call it a conspiracy theory if u like... but why does it keep happening?

Not starting Rousseau over Patchan until game 5 when he was cleared to play and Rousseau leading the team in sacks off the bench. He gave some boo shizzle reasoning about patchan better on certain downs.

McCloud continuing to start and then when he missed a game we have better LB play. I’ll go lightly on the punching bag today.

Popes and wigs starting while the youngins are flashing on their extremely limited plays and then benched again for the dueling half-*** clowns

These are the obvious offenses, I’m sure smarter people with better memories can remember more.

when it’s been a trend since he started as a DC here, it becomes more than a “conspiracy theory “

This isn’t even a good conspiracy theory every point can so easily be debunked

Advertisement
Flagg was already playing for Jennings when he got COVID. 58 didn’t play at all the last half of last season and was lining up at DL by this year’s bowl game. Ford got benched and Cam was complaining his carries were taken away. There’s more but the favoritism thing here is so overrated.
Pope lost his Return duties immediately also. Cam got benched. Campbell never got his spot back. 44 and 53 got they snaps reduced. Balom, Harrell and Washington got snaps in the bowl game. Wiggins got benched on the bowl game. The favoritism **** is played out

500+ yards rushing
Embarrassed vs Clemson
Barely beat a bunch of mediocre teams
OSU marched up and down the field.
Yes humiliating. When we play anything resembling a good team we get crushed.
Lost to a playoff team. 21-10 ball game and driving then pick in the end zone. Rest was history .

UNC yes they crushed us.

Bowl game we lost a close after being down 21 losing your QB early..lost by 3. Questionable calls all game and drops..8-3 record finished ranked. Doesn’t equal embarrassment.

To a lot of the die hard cane fans, and or alum as myself included, its not about ranking, recruiting or coaching changes. It’s all about winning championships. You know, when was the last time cane fans had those bragging rights. About 20 years now.
And this is how the craziness begins..we are not in position to win chips. No coach..I repeat no coach in America are making Off runs with our roster As constructed. It all starts on the trail man. Our takent level is not even close to the Clemsons/OSU/ Bamas. It’s just not. When it gets there it will be clear. As of now. Nope. So if your expectations are Nattys rn..your setting yourself up to be a bengals fan who expects Super Bowls

Lost to a playoff team. 21-10 ball game and driving then pick in the end zone. Rest was history .

UNC yes they crushed us.

Bowl game we lost a close after being down 21 losing your QB early..lost by 3. Questionable calls all game and drops..8-3 record finished ranked. Doesn’t equal embarrassment.
I wish there was a transfer portal for porsters. You are just as mediocre as that season we just played

Advertisement
So, you think he..not even he, his position coaches who btw recruited none of these guys, are purposely refusing to play the All conference players buried on the depth chart? **Lingard 2.0** or 3.0?? Yeah I think that quote u pulled was a helluva stretch and reach. Fact is without 2 games canceled and the 2 1/2 hiatus this was a 9/10 win reg szn team..and it played out exactly that way
No one is talking about wins
You would have to stiupid to not see our two starting LBs and two of the three WRs were the worst of all the P5 teams this year!! Coaches play favorites or choose to play upperclassmen. It’s nothing new in sports c’mon dude. They think they can win with those guys but that doesn’t mean they don’t think the young guys are not good. But when starting LB grades out at a 29 and you get 20 points for getting a certain number of snaps that tells you that he is @ss. And Pope and Wiggins have the most drops out of every WR IN THE GOT **** CONFERENCE!! You yourself brought up them not playing Rousseau, not me. Their excuse was he did not have a great camp, even though all we were hearing about him from everyone who had been to a practice was that he is that dude. Everyone knew it but the coaches. The fans had to blast them and then the media followed pushing for the kid to get burn and he took off like everyone but these coaches knew. But they wanted to play lunch pail Patchan over him lol.

Dont try to explain it to the Mope Zombie Army. They stay alive only to **** on Diaz. Ive said it 100 times there are things that you can criticize Manny about but give credit when its due.

We just finished ranked, pulled an amazing recruiting class, got TRob, got a sh1tload of our players to stay, pulled arguably the best CB, the best DE, and the best WR in the portal. And still ppl are hating.
Nice spin. His teams show up like zombies the first quarter of every game, then we have to claw our way back against crap competition. We got gummed by UNC to 62 points! Maybe he can be our recruiting coordinator for a real head coach?

Advertisement
No one is talking about wins
You would have to stiupid to not see our two starting LBs and two of the three WRs were the worst of all the P5 teams this year!! Coaches play favorites or choose to play upperclassmen. It’s nothing new in sports c’mon dude. They think they can win with those guys but that doesn’t mean they don’t think the young guys are not good. But when starting LB grades out at a 29 and you get 20 points for getting a certain number of snaps that tells you that he is @ss. And Pope and Wiggins have the most drops out of every WR IN THE GOT **** CONFERENCE!! You yourself brought up them not playing Rousseau, not me. Their excuse was he did not have a great camp, even though all we were hearing about him from everyone who had been to a practice was that he is that dude. Everyone knew it but the coaches. The fans had to blast them and then the media followed pushing for the kid to get burn and he took off like everyone but these coaches knew. But they wanted to play lunch pail Patchan over him lol.
I brought up Greg because he was injured in fall camp and missed time . Again that is fact that is conveniently ignored when this topic is broached. 53/44 both had their snaps reduced by brooks, Flagg and 17. The linebacker group overall was problem. Pope got his Return duties taken away. Wiggins was benched in the bowl game. In the RB room you had two young guys playing plenty.

Y’all did the same **** with Lingard and others last year and screamed favoritism. The ppl responsible for the WR snaps have 0 ties to these guys to be talking about favoritism being the factor In Likens and Lashlee. The funny part, y’all say it like it’s such a definitive fact as though your at practice every day..even when the facts of the situation say quite otherwise

This is my issue, it hasnt been a trend since he started as DC, see points 1 and 2, like I said the issues saying it is coaching, development, lack of talent, bad evaluations, all legitimate gripes, but what reason justifies starting an upper classman just because he is an upperclassman? that is the CIS conspiracy with no meat on the bone. He didnt want more sacks a game so he benched Rosseau because Patchan was older? You believe he is that blindly committed to his older players that he is willing to sacrifice his own millions?

Concerning offense and WR rotation, I have a tough time believing that is solely his call on the WR grouping, but for the sake of argument lets say it is. Then that did not stop him from starting Jarren last year over the older Tate and Kosi, didnt stop him from starting a True freshman zion or Clark last year at LT and G over the older upperclassman, and didnt stop him from benching Cam and starting Knighton this season. How would you justify that?
Cam got benched for whining and complaining and I think he cried on Twitter or Parker or something! Dude needed to be benched for whining like he’s the best RB on the team. But again he was starting over the two better RBs until he became a crybaby

This isn’t even a good conspiracy theory every point can so easily be debunked
U my boy Go Canes, but also there’s some meat on the bone for this conspiracy theory. I know half the board doesn’t care for dsddcane for whatever reason, but even he said that Stubble**** used to play favorites. I know we are talking Manure here... but he can override his lackeys. He went along with that fragganacle boo. In dsddcane I trust!

Dont try to explain it to the Mope Zombie Army. They stay alive only to **** on Diaz. Ive said it 100 times there are things that you can criticize Manny about but give credit when its due.

We just finished ranked, pulled an amazing recruiting class, got TRob, got a sh1tload of our players to stay, pulled arguably the best CB, the best DE, and the best WR in the portal. And still ppl are hating.
qp just woke up from a slumber in a cave. he thinks it’s 2002. don’t tell him about FIU!

Advertisement
Back