Manny on Joe Rose at 7 am Monday

When dsddcane says it as fact... yeah I believe him!

He could be lying (for some weird reason) but everything he said that has been going over the years has added up and made sense.
Lol that’s dangerous way of thinking..not saying he’s bull****ting. but ok no problem. I don’t see how it adds up when u have different staff members but the same claims are getting made. That’s the point that doesn’t really add up. Especially when thers consequences of not getting it done and getting fired. I don’t believe little league or HS daddy ball is going on. This teams talent is and had been very unbalanced bro.

Advertisement
Lol I agree Hall was somehow worse but like I said blame manny for bad evals, maybe he doesnt see what is so obvious to us but the notion he is just playing guys because they are older is unlikely and unsupported by any logic or reasoning. Does he play favorites? Perhaps, but I think that happens every where and also doesn't necessarily mean "older".

In reference to Cam, you bring up Dee a lot, did you miss his post where he said Manny told Cam (after he only got one yard on a short yardage situation) that we wasted a scholarship on him and he belongs at FIU? At least to me, that doesn't seem like a coach playing only upperclassman. I agree both Don and Rooster have higher ceilings, but when Cam was healthy, he was a dude, he also was the best in blitz pickup and pass protection. You also say Cam himself was complaining and feeling like he should play more, would that not insinuate that the other 2 freshman were playing enough to **** off your upperclassman? Don was also nicked this year and Rooster obviously ended up hurt. I thought Manny (or whoever) handled the RB room touches well.

Cam 126 car, 643 yds 10 td 5.1 avg
Chaney 68 carries 322 yds 3td 4.7 avd
Knighton 52 carries 209 yds 1td 4.0 avg
Yeah I don’t follow all of dee’s posts so I probably missed that as it doesn’t ring a bell. Savage!
Lol that’s dangerous way of thinking..not saying he’s bull****ting. but ok no problem. I don’t see how it adds up when u have different staff members but the same claims are getting made. That’s the point that doesn’t really add up. Especially when thers consequences of not getting it done and getting fired. I don’t believe little league or HS daddy ball is going on. This teams talent is and had been very unbalanced bro.
I’m cool with your opinion, but I just believe people that are more connected to the program like Dsddcane and whom talk to Manny and the staff and players. I’m not sure why it’s dangerous to trust someone connected unless they are pathological liars. Yeah it’s still my opinion, but at least it’s based and what I read from someone connected. Just like I treat what Cribby and LCE as gospel... cause of their track record of what they post and how they line up with the results. Otherwise u just form opinions on your feelings... which is fine, but flawed.

The reason posters on here don’t like dsddcane (at least from what I could tell) is because he tells it like it is and is a straight shooter. He’s not on here to coddle or baby u with what u want to hear. He’s speaking IMO truths that soft *** peeps on here can’t handle

Yeah I don’t follow all of dee’s posts so I probably missed that as it doesn’t ring a bell. Savage!

I’m cool with your opinion, but I just believe people that are more connected to the program like Dsddcane and whom talk to Manny and the staff and players. I’m not sure why it’s dangerous to trust someone connected unless they are pathological liars. Yeah it’s still my opinion, but at least it’s based and what I read from someone connected. Just like I treat what Cribby and LCE as gospel... cause of their track record of what they post and how they line up with the results. Otherwise u just form opinions on your feelings... which is fine, but flawed.

The reason posters on here don’t like dsddcane (at least from what I could tell) is because he tells it like it is and is a straight shooter. He’s not on here to coddle or baby u with what u want to hear. He’s speaking IMO truths that soft *** peeps on here can’t handle
Fair enough bro

Advertisement
Never mentioned TRob, only the other coaching changes? Strange. Did I hear correct that he’s calling plays to hold players accountable, so there is nowhere to hide now? If I heard correctly, that’s strange too. 🤔
okay does that mean they weren't holding players accountable

Some people genuinely do not like CMD. But some people are only happy when the program is failing, and some are only invested in the current regime’s failure so that any positivity (like the fact that we’ve gone from 27 blue chippers players in 2017 to 50 this season) is ridiculed or ignored.
I just think folks are tired after 20 years : of mediocrity

Advertisement
I just think folks are tired after 20 years : of mediocrity
Oh I agree. But Manny Diaz is not Al Golden. Anymore than Al Golden was Randy Shannon or Larry Coker. Each has their unique drivers for success and failure. Jury is still out on Diaz.

It's relatively easy to see that Diaz will have a better Year 3. Just like Miami was trending up in Year 3 under Shannon (9-3), and Year 3 under Golden (7-0 start). It's how he progresses into Year 4 that will be the difference maker. Does he continue build on success, or slip back as the others did?

EB327A89-DEF6-4448-81E4-CFD5B7506DFD.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back