Manny on Joe Rose at 7 am Monday

Cam got benched for whining and complaining and I think he cried on Twitter or Parker or something! Dude needed to be benched for whining like he’s the best RB on the team. But again he was starting over the two better RBs until he became a crybaby
So he plays upperclassman until they whine but not for sucking? You realize how your point is becoming more and more diluted. What about when Pope muffed two points then X went back there until he muffed one or two.

Advertisement
So he plays upperclassman until they whine but not for sucking? You realize how your point is becoming more and more diluted. What about when Pope muffed two points then X went back there until he muffed one or two.
Facts being used..don’t go there. Doesn’t fit the narrative at akl

All the examples in the world won’t kill the legend of the favorite players. Loch Ness and Bigfoot have nothing on them.

Lost to a playoff team. 21-10 ball game and driving then pick in the end zone. Rest was history .

UNC yes they crushed us.

Bowl game we lost a close after being down 21 losing your QB early..lost by 3. Questionable calls all game and drops..8-3 record finished ranked. Doesn’t equal embarrassment.
Clemson crushed us and dominated the game. Stop spinning it. There are four quarters in a game. Lol at using a halftime score to argue a point. Miami was beyond lucky Clemson didn’t have a bigger lead.

Love the excuses for OSU. We lost. End of story.

bla bla bla I don't know what i'm doing bla bla bla my scheme is genius bla bla bla we believe in wiggins and pope bla bla bla blaker baker is my buddy, friends are forever bla bla bla bla bla

Advertisement
Clemson crushed us and dominated the game. Stop spinning it. There are four quarters in a game. Lol at using a halftime score to argue a point. Miami was beyond lucky Clemson didn’t have a bigger lead.

Love the excuses for OSU. We lost. End of story.
Didn’t spin ****..we was a 8-3 football team with 8-3 type talent. Funny how facts equals “the excuses”
We lost all 3 of those games. End of story

Didn’t spin ****..we was a 8-3 football team with 8-3 type talent. Funny how facts equals “the excuses”
We lost all 3 of those games. End of story
You’re spinning the Clemson game by implying we were in a game for a half (lol) and making it seem Clemson didn’t dominate the game from the very start.

Dropped passes and blaming refs for a loss against OSU is weak as **** no matter how you spin it.

You’re spinning the Clemson game by implying we were in a game for a half (lol) and making it seem Clemson didn’t dominate the game from the very start.

Dropped passes and blaming refs for a loss against OSU is weak as **** no matter how you spin it.
I think your overstating what I’m saying a tad bit..we loss 3 games. Didn’t win. We loss. 8-3..with a 8-3 roster o

Advertisement
News Flash, we got our asses kicked BIG TIME by Clemson and NC. That's a fact and the barometer we should measure ourselves and nothing less!
Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

The same fans complaining about 8-3 suck off Mack Brown for losing 4 games, FSU and UVA two of those losses
These are strange times we’re living in. He just waiting on someone to edit the capitol building storming with the CIS mopes in place of the insurrectionist.. @RVACane do your thing bro

Advertisement
I just read the Sun Sentinel article with all of Manny's comments and it is really odd that he didn't mention TRob at all. Talked up DVD and the rest of the defensive hires but nothing about TRob. Hopefully this doesn't mean bad news for us.

Pope and Wiggins were allowed to drop 50 balls each in the bowl game, and were out there dropping balls in the 4th quarter. The one time Pope actually caught a pass it gained 2 yards and Manny had an ****** on the sideline.

McCloud never played DE before but they shoe-horned him in there against OSU ahead of younger players. He also started against UNC after not having played in weeks.

U can call it a conspiracy theory if u like... but why does it keep happening?

Not starting Rousseau over Patchan until game 5 when he was cleared to play and Rousseau leading the team in sacks off the bench. He gave some boo shizzle reasoning about patchan better on certain downs.

McCloud continuing to start and then when he missed a game we have better LB play. I’ll go lightly on the punching bag today.

Popes and wigs starting while the youngins are flashing on their extremely limited plays and then benched again for the dueling half-*** clowns

These are the obvious offenses, I’m sure smarter people with better memories can remember more.

when it’s been a trend since he started as a DC here, it becomes more than a “conspiracy theory “
I agree with all of this except for why wasn’t Russo starting over Parchan. I know that it is an unfavorable opinion to say this, but the truth of the matter is that in the first half of the season during that time when Russo definitely should have been one of the starters, spider is the one who should have lost his starting rule not Patchan.

Patchan kept grading out above Spider and Patchan was hustling whereas spider, was half-assing things in his last season. By the way, how did that half-assing go for him? I would argue not too well, but I digress…

That tiny detail aside, you are totally correct. This staff, despite their rhetoric, continues to play upper class players over other players based on does Wyatt. Loyalty? Misplaced allegiance? Terrible player Evals?

Advertisement
Yeah rereading my post I didn’t quite word that right! My bad!

I meant he was complaining and pouting about playing time after he felt he should have played more.

I went back to read some old posts cause I couldn’t remember but I guess that was the Virginia game. The following game against NC State he got more playing time and wasn’t replaced as the starter til Duke (3 games later).

So even in Cam’s case... he was playing over the more talented freshmen.

in regards to punt return guy... X had 1 drop and one questionable play near the endzone (which was a heads up play on his part cause he knew the rule that he could attempt to pick it up without risking a turnover). I might have missed another bad play from him, but he was overall better than Budda fingas. Hall seemed to be worse than both somehow.

I brought up Greg because he was injured in fall camp and missed time . Again that is fact that is conveniently ignored when this topic is broached. 53/44 both had their snaps reduced by brooks, Flagg and 17. The linebacker group overall was problem. Pope got his Return duties taken away. Wiggins was benched in the bowl game. In the RB room you had two young guys playing plenty.

Y’all did the same **** with Lingard and others last year and screamed favoritism. The ppl responsible for the WR snaps have 0 ties to these guys to be talking about favoritism being the factor In Likens and Lashlee. The funny part, y’all say it like it’s such a definitive fact as though your at practice every day..even when the facts of the situation say quite otherwise
When dsddcane says it as fact... yeah I believe him!

He could be lying (for some weird reason) but everything he said that has been going over the years has added up and made sense.

Yeah rereading my post I didn’t quite word that right! My bad!

I meant he was complaining and pouting about playing time after he felt he should have played more.

I went back to read some old posts cause I couldn’t remember but I guess that was the Virginia game. The following game against NC State he got more playing time and wasn’t replaced as the starter til Duke (3 games later).

So even in Cam’s case... he was playing over the more talented freshmen.

in regards to punt return guy... X had 1 drop and one questionable play near the endzone (which was a heads up play on his part cause he knew the rule that he could attempt to pick it up without risking a turnover). I might have missed another bad play from him, but he was overall better than Budda fingas. Hall seemed to be worse than both somehow.

Lol I agree Hall was somehow worse but like I said blame manny for bad evals, maybe he doesnt see what is so obvious to us but the notion he is just playing guys because they are older is unlikely and unsupported by any logic or reasoning. Does he play favorites? Perhaps, but I think that happens every where and also doesn't necessarily mean "older".

In reference to Cam, you bring up Dee a lot, did you miss his post where he said Manny told Cam (after he only got one yard on a short yardage situation) that we wasted a scholarship on him and he belongs at FIU? At least to me, that doesn't seem like a coach playing only upperclassman. I agree both Don and Rooster have higher ceilings, but when Cam was healthy, he was a dude, he also was the best in blitz pickup and pass protection. You also say Cam himself was complaining and feeling like he should play more, would that not insinuate that the other 2 freshman were playing enough to **** off your upperclassman? Don was also nicked this year and Rooster obviously ended up hurt. I thought Manny (or whoever) handled the RB room touches well.

Cam 126 car, 643 yds 10 td 5.1 avg
Chaney 68 carries 322 yds 3td 4.7 avd
Knighton 52 carries 209 yds 1td 4.0 avg

Lol I agree Hall was somehow worse but like I said blame manny for bad evals, maybe he doesnt see what is so obvious to us but the notion he is just playing guys because they are older is unlikely and unsupported by any logic or reasoning. Does he play favorites? Perhaps, but I think that happens every where and also doesn't necessarily mean "older".

In reference to Cam, you bring up Dee a lot, did you miss his post where he said Manny told Cam (after he only got one yard on a short yardage situation) that we wasted a scholarship on him and he belongs at FIU? At least to me, that doesn't seem like a coach playing only upperclassman. I agree both Don and Rooster have higher ceilings, but when Cam was healthy, he was a dude, he also was the best in blitz pickup and pass protection. You also say Cam himself was complaining and feeling like he should play more, would that not insinuate that the other 2 freshman were playing enough to **** off your upperclassman? Don was also nicked this year and Rooster obviously ended up hurt. I thought Manny (or whoever) handled the RB room touches well.

Cam 126 car, 643 yds 10 td 5.1 avg
Chaney 68 carries 322 yds 3td 4.7 avd
Knighton 52 carries 209 yds 1td 4.0 avg
This narrative about cam makes no sense. It was obvious that whoever did the RB rotation didn’t favor cam. I don’t know if it was manny, lashlee, or hickson but to me it seemed like the freshman played a lot especially for freshman and even though cam played more snaps it was clear they favored the freshman going forward into the future.

Advertisement
Back