Manny Navarro Update 12/2/21

Advertisement
I'm not even sure that Mario would want to play with the whole Highsmith looking over his shoulder routine. Why share power with Highsmith when he could be the king of Eugene.
The King of Eugene tried to hire Highsmith himself last year. There’s mutual respect between Zo and Mario.

What if Mario says No… and Manny say F-U ! Then what?! Lol Manny gonna bolt to FIU lol

Advertisement
Will reiterate again as some have stated. The optics of firing Manny before the PAC12 game tonight would have media stampeding to Mario and bombarding him with UM rhetorical.

At times no news is good news. Relax.

Bringing Manny back is the dumbest thing of all time. They either have to extend him in the offseason or latest 4 games in. He is struggling in recruiting, imagine next season with 1 year left. If Frenk and his boys aint said it, not believing it. How many times can they print this same story. As if Cristobal is the only available coach. If Cristobal doesn't want to come and they don't want Kiffin, you go scour the NFL ranks for brilliant Coordinators. We have done it before. Diaz position is untennable imo. It would show they are dumber than dumb if they hire a new AD only to keep Diaz, something we heard the old AD got fired for. This thing is a circus and must come to and end this weekend. Not next f ing week.

So we’re going to hire an impressive P5 AD, but if they can’t secure Cristobal that means Diaz is back? Yea I mean I’m sure he’s back for another week or 2, probably coaches the bowl game.

But what if Diaz loses the Bowl game? Does Navarro think he’s definitely back then?

What if the new AD says, after a two or three week deep dive into the departments cash cow, that a (hypothetical) 0-3 record in bowl games is unacceptable.

That a 2-2 record vs in state rivals is unacceptable.

That a 17-13 record vs power 5 is unacceptable (that excluded the 4-2 record vs non Power 5!, including an embarrassment to FIU)

That a defense ranked in the 90s is no bueno and a recruiting class ranked in the 60s is a disgrace?

So do I believe if we don’t secure Cristobal in the next 72 hours or so that Diaz will be back? Sure. But not for long.

Advertisement
I don't care how long it takes if we get it right, but what is ****ing me off is the national media constantly reporting how much of mess it is.
Because people on the BOT walled off from this process want to end it, and are leaking whenever they can. Media also loves a Miami is a Mess story.

LOL.... can you imagine if Manny was brought back? If that was the case, I'd suggest you get a Twitter account so you can watch the mob go after Manny Jr, Manny Sr, and Epstein. Cmon Mario!!!

Advertisement
So UM is making power moves to hire a big Whig AD yet wants who they want for Head Coach, and if they don’t get him will retain the current **** head for what exactly? What‘s the logic here, if I‘m a big Whig AD and I‘m going to be saddled with another underperfoming year from my most important sport having to retain the CMD, why would I take the job? One year in I‘m going to feel the heat. Sounds sus

Our new AD? He's a Big Whig...

1638547415616.png

Advertisement
Been in charge of defense six years. 90 teams gave up fewer points than his defense this year. Would hate to see what you call a bad coach. No D Manny is a terrible coach
Guess the TVD thing doesn't matter.

What do your eyes tell you we've got in TVD? You saw what we did the last 6 games and we might even show something in a bowl game against another good team should he be around to coach it. The D has been solid enough in those games to win.

Advertisement
Back