Manny Navarro Update 12/2/21

Advertisement
SSDD. I believe we know that the AD selection process has been held very close to Frenk’s vest. As I’ve said many times in the last several weeks, the only people that know what’s going on are those directly involved in the process. Everything else is speculation and bull****.

Advertisement
Absolutely nothing would surprise me with this University, but you simply cannot bring Manny back next year. No coordinators are going to want to work for a lame duck coach, no top recruits are going to commit to a lame duck coach, and you are going to further alienate an already ****ed off fanbase. It's a recipe for a completely toxic environment. Even if the BOT doesn't understand this, surely Smithers 1 and Smithers 2 are advising Frenk accordingly. All I can hope is that Navarro is misinformed, or that the "Manny is plan B" narrative is a smokescreen because they already have Mario's answer.

If somehow this doesn’t go through and manny comes back, there will be 15k in stands, we will need to go into div 2 ranks to get coordinators and we will lose 2 recruiting classes instead of 1..

Who would we legitimately consider as an OC at this point...or DC?

Advertisement
Nunez was the guy bro! I was told directly!
I am taking about after Nuñez reportedly pull out, Cribby was the one saying he wasn’t the top choice (wether true or not as that’s what he was told) and then he was only one saying P5 ADs.

regarding Nuñez, any details as to what happened aside from what’s been said?

If they are down to spend all this money why keep Manny? He is a bad coach and everyone knows it, including recruits. we are delaying the inevitable if they keep him. Maybe we get a decent OC, cool. You're happy with that ? I'm not.
The right coordinators and the right qb can change the direction of the program. We've got more money than we've ever had to spend on a coordinator. Some fired HC or up and comer with success.

Manny is not a bad coach. I understand that this is the narrative but its not true. I think that's why there's such fear that he'll get another shot.

I am taking about after Nuñez reportedly pull out, Cribby was the one saying he wasn’t the top choice (wether true or not as that’s what he was told) and then he was only one saying P5 ADs.

regarding Nuñez, any details as to what happened aside from what’s been said?
You said receipts so I was mocking flo, idk **** 😂

Advertisement
we need to have a plan if they decide not to pursue Lane Kiffin. Bringing Manny back when you can clearly get Lane is not an option.

Advertisement
The right coordinators and the right qb can change the direction of the program. We've got more money than we've ever had to spend on a coordinator. Some fired HC or up and comer with success.

Manny is not a bad coach. I understand that this is the narrative but its not true. I think that's why there's such fear that he'll get another shot.

Manny's coaching acumen got exposed in the last 58 secs of the FSU game.... at least a hundred people sitting in the stands could have coached that team out of a wet paper bag that evening, with least a chance for a FG at the end. But Manny is an exception... D'No level coaching prowess.

If he returns, we are done.

4th and 17 and 4th and 14 and FIU. Yes sir, he is a bad coach.

Advertisement
Back