Manny Just Threw All The Players Under the Bus

Advertisement
you must not know much about competitive sports.

running a winning football program is extremely hard and requires unreal meticulous management. teams that are successful get players to do things like catch the ball and defeat blitzing backers. it is ALL COACHING.
I love how people assume I’m defending the coaches by being critical of the players. The coaches suck dyck, but I refuse to let the players off scott free. No way in ****.

Advertisement
Diaz is a **** and is in way over his head, but the players suck ***, too.

We can’t kick.
We can’t block.
We can’t catch.
We can’t tackle.
We can’t avoid penalties.

You can blame the coaches for not developing the players, but at the end of the day you still got a bunch of lazy, primadonna players who think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.
Yep theses dudes don’t wanna win. PERIOD...

I played and I coach. I’m not defending Diaz. What I am saying is the players need to be held accountable for not having any pride in their play.

My high school football team wasn’t very good, and we didn’t have great coaches. We started the season 0-3. We had a team meeting and realized we could do better. From that point on, we stopped quitting, we played with pride, and we didn’t allow each other to accept mediocrity.

What happened was we ended the season on a 4 game winning streak. The coaching didn’t change from the beginning to the end of the year. What changed was us playing with an edge and not settling for lazy play.

so your anecdotal high school experience tells you something.

but our coaching staff has fostered an environment where tweets and jewelry are more important than effort on the field.

Advertisement
I think this is the new line he is using on recruits. If this dude can keep this class together after this dumpster fire he is a better recruiter than I imagined.

I think this is the new line he is using on recruits. If this dude can keep this class together after this dumpster fire he is a better recruiter than I imagined.
Class is already down to 17. He’s not keeping **** together

Advertisement
It's prima donna for anyone who is attempting to use this term.

but our coaching staff has fostered an environment where tweets and jewelry are more important than effort on the field.
Again, I don’t get how you’re not understanding my point. The coaches have clearly failed, but the players can do better. End of story.

Advertisement

If I won’t convince you, take it from this guy:

Attachments

• D9013D32-D848-467B-93E8-B9026F8493BF.png
    D9013D32-D848-467B-93E8-B9026F8493BF.png
    316.1 KB · Views: 55
Advertisement
Back