Manny Just Threw All The Players Under the Bus

Advertisement
Diaz is a **** and is in way over his head, but the players suck ***, too.

We can’t kick.
We can’t block.
We can’t catch.
We can’t tackle.
We can’t avoid penalties.

You can blame the coaches for not developing the players, but at the end of the day you still got a bunch of lazy, primadonna players who think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.
Diaz did turn our punting game around.

Advertisement
A competent OC wouldnt run a reverse and 2 passing plays inside the 10 with a RB in the game that has 129 yards.
I mean..yeah..ig.. but inside the 15 how many times had this team proved to been able to run the ball right at ppl

We can’t kick.
We can’t block.
We can’t catch.
We can’t tackle.

You can blame the coaches for not developing the players, but at the end of the day you still got a bunch of lazy, primadonna players who think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.

This for sure.

I used to defend diva South Florida players. That ended. They every bit as accountable as this garbage staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
We all know it’s a results based buzz..it’s gonna fall on manny..but the mistakes being made right now are on players..but like said it falls on coaching at the end of the day
One of the recruiting sucks, the development sucks, the teaching/implementation sucks, or the scheme sucks.

I agree he did not tell Ivey to not cover a guy on the fake punt. However Ivey has not been performing all year. It is on Diaz at that point for continuing to trot him out there.

We can’t kick.
We can’t block.
We can’t catch.
We can’t tackle.

I agree. It’s the the players attitude as well as the coaching staff. The players seem very scared and lazy.

One of the recruiting sucks, the development sucks, the teaching/implementation sucks, or the scheme sucks.

I agree he did not tell Ivey to not cover a guy on the fake punt. However Ivey has not been performing all year. It is on Diaz at that point for continuing to trot him out there.
Idk bro..at the same time I agree with you on your last point. But you play who u have. Across the broad we are young..even with the talent and the mistakes be on some bull****

Advertisement
By claiming this is a rebuild he’s now blamed the players for he and his staff’s incompetence.

**** this piece of ****. We got another used car salesman piece of **** head coach.

Still a Semenhole!

We can’t kick.
We can’t block.
We can’t catch.
We can’t tackle.

His players are a reflection of HIM. A better HC gets them in shape. Him allowing those dance parties are all I need to know about his soft ***.

Idk bro..at the same time I agree with you on your last point. But you play who u have. Across the broad we are young..even with the talent and the mistakes be on some bull****

dude stop trying to make some narrative that we are young and inexperienced we lost to 1-5 first year head coach gt at home, after losing the first year UNC, and two win VT.

do you think this coach needs to be removed?

His players are a reflection of HIM. A better HC gets them in shape. Him allowing those dance parties are all I need to know about his soft ***.
At what point does any blame go to the players? It’s clear Diaz is a clown. His players show zero pride and don’t seem to care about losing. Then they don’t make plays at critical junctures of the game. Diaz is head man, but I’m tired blaming everything on one man. The program in general is a cancer. Everything needs to be blown up.

Advertisement
Back