Manny Just Threw All The Players Under the Bus

Advertisement
At what point does any blame go to the players? It’s clear Diaz is a clown. His players show zero pride and don’t seem to care about losing. Then they don’t make plays at critical junctures of the game. Diaz is head man, but I’m tired blaming everything on one man. The program in general is a cancer. Everything needs to be blown up.
Have you ever noticed that players make plays more consistently under better head coaches?

dude stop trying to make some narrative that we are young and inexperienced we lost to 1-5 first year head coach gt at home, after losing the first year UNC, and two win VT.

do you think this coach needs to be removed?
It’s the truth..but u can say excuse..but as far as him being removed, I’d never fire a first year coach after 7 games with no plan on moving forward

Advertisement
At what point does any blame go to the players? It’s clear Diaz is a clown. His players show zero pride and don’t seem to care about losing. Then they don’t make plays at critical junctures of the game. Diaz is head man, but I’m tired blaming everything on one man. The program in general is a cancer. Everything needs to be blown up.

you must never have played a sport.

you also must have been in a coma from 2004 till now. the players are conditioned like soldiers. if they arent playing hard or are making mistakes, its on the coaches. these guys arent pros, they are kids who put their development in thenhands of millionaire coaches who are BADLY failing them and ******* uo their future.

stop blaming kids when we constantly hire miserable coaches.

Diaz is a **** and is in way over his head, but the players suck ***, too.

We can’t kick.
We can’t block.
We can’t catch.
We can’t tackle.
We can’t avoid penalties.

You can blame the coaches for not developing the players, but at the end of the day you still got a bunch of lazy, primadonna players who think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.
The tackling was terrible....I don't know how much is from being weak, meaning we're not doing what we are think we are in the weight room, or poorly coached.

Cant fire the players...but can fire the person paid to be responsible for the players.

Advertisement
Idk bro..at the same time I agree with you on your last point. But you play who u have. Across the broad we are young..even with the talent and the mistakes be on some bull****
It’s not the NFL with a waiver wire, so you have to play the guys on the roster. But the fact that he didn’t bench Ivey for even a drive after that bull**** effort is a problem. I don’t know if either of the true freshmen would be better, but they can’t be worse and I would bet my bottom dollar that they would put in more effort. At a minimum you make it known that the effort and focus on that fake punt is not going to be tolerated.

Manny has spent a lot of time talking about changing the culture but does nothing to help that along.

edit - I also forgot to mention that if these are the guys he has, he has recruited them over the last four years. If the players are not good enough then it comes back to his recruiting.

Advertisement
It’s the truth..but u can say excuse..but as far as him being removed, I’d never fire a first year coach after 7 games with no plan on moving forward

lmfao, its not the truth. the coach sets the tone for everything. its not just like madden where they just pick plays and then go home.

so you are ok with manny diaz being our HC. got it. slurper extraordinaire. you loved richt too. now all of richt’s players suck. how convenient.

Fall asleep on a special teams..fumbles in the end zone..missed two gw FGs in the 4th quarter..so yes players need to step up..BUT it’s on coaches to make they **** happen..so it’s both ways

Listen players are going to make mistakes, you live with some but Ivey, the lack of tackling and the kicking thing is consistent. If it’s a rebuild you should have played the freshmen!! Ivey has yet to look even remotely good!

Advertisement
lmfao, its not the truth. the coach sets the tone for everything. its not just like madden where they just pick plays and then go home.

so you are ok with manny diaz being our HC. got it. slurper extraordinaire. you loved richt too. now all of richt’s players suck. how convenient.
Like I said it’s a results based biz..unless u talking about saban walking through the door..what do u expect from a first year coach rn..this is not a top 10 roster..you stuck with manny tho..I know it’s been a long 7 games..but your stuck with it..this ain’t madden where u can fire a coach and expect the playoffs

Advertisement
Back