Manny Just Threw All The Players Under the Bus

Have you ever noticed that players make plays more consistently under better head coaches?
That’s true, but certain errors can’t be rectified through coaching. No coach is going to help Pope, Hightower, and Wiggins catch the ball. No coach is going to help Baxa kick a field goal. The players always get off easy because everybody tells them they would play better under a different coach. Well, here’s an idea: how about you catch the ******* ball if you’re a receiver. Or you don’t let a linebacker put you on your *** if you’re a lineman. Have some pride, for God’s sake.

Advertisement
at this point, i don't have any respect for anyone who still believes manny diaz deserves to continue on as the head coach. with this level of talent we have, this is one of the worst coaching performances of all time. idgaf that he's a first time head coach. he's gotta go man.

Banda: “IF they don’t tackle they won’t play”
- they didn’t tackle, they still played.

CMD: “I want there to be competition at every position group all year long”
-DJ Ivey getting molested for two weeks and no Couch proves that’s a lie

CMD: “Players need to be accountable.”
- also CMD: “It’s the players fault” (unaccountable for any of his Own questionable decisions)

Advertisement
Like I said it’s a results based biz..unless u talking about saban walking through the door..what do u expect from a first year coach rn..this is not a top 10 roster..you stuck with manny tho..I know it’s been a long 7 games..but your stuck with it..this ain’t madden where u can fire a coach and expect the playoffs

lmfao you are such a slurper.

you can fire a coach and expect to beat a 1-5 team at home.

manny diaz has a worse resume than possibly 90% of FBS HCs. and as a result, the team is bad. he couldnt land a single other P5 job. not one! what does that tell you???

Like I said it’s a results based biz..unless u talking about saban walking through the door..what do u expect from a first year coach rn..this is not a top 10 roster..you stuck with manny tho..I know it’s been a long 7 games..but your stuck with it..this ain’t madden where u can fire a coach and expect the playoffs
I think it’s fair expect competence. and competence is to simply beat the teams that u out-talent.

Advertisement
I know we are ****ting on Enos, but most games one of the phases (O, D, ST) carries the other. How is the defense this bad? That's more upsetting than the offense or ST woes.

That’s true, but certain errors can’t be rectified through coaching. No coach is going to help Pope, Hightower, and Wiggins catch the ball. No coach is going to help Baxa kick a field goal. The players always get off easy because everybody tells them they would play better under a different coach. Well, here’s an idea: how about you catch the ******* ball if you’re a receiver. Or you don’t let a linebacker put you on your *** if you’re a lineman. Have some pride, for God’s sake.

you must not know much about competitive sports.

running a winning football program is extremely hard and requires unreal meticulous management. teams that are successful get players to do things like catch the ball and defeat blitzing backers. it is ALL COACHING.

Advertisement
how can this be a rebuild when you have a 1st round talent on offense and defense in brevin jordan and greg rousseau?

lmfao you are such a slurper.

you can fire a coach and expect to beat a 1-5 team at home.

manny diaz has a worse resume than possibly 90% of FBS HCs. and as a result, the team is bad. he couldnt land a single other P5 job. not one! what does that tell you???
A slurper?? No I just know manny gonna be here. So what u talking don’t even matter,.teally don’t

you must never have played a sport.

you also must have been in a coma from 2004 till now. the players are conditioned like soldiers. if they arent playing hard or are making mistakes, its on the coaches. these guys arent pros, they are kids who put their development in thenhands of millionaire coaches who are BADLY failing them and ******* uo their future.

stop blaming kids when we constantly hire miserable coaches.
I played and I coach. I’m not defending Diaz. What I am saying is the players need to be held accountable for not having any pride in their play.

My high school football team wasn’t very good, and we didn’t have great coaches. We started the season 0-3. We had a team meeting and realized we could do better. From that point on, we stopped quitting, we played with pride, and we didn’t allow each other to accept mediocrity.

What happened was we ended the season on a 4 game winning streak. The coaching didn’t change from the beginning to the end of the year. What changed was us playing with an edge and not settling for lazy play.

Advertisement
I think it’s fair expect competence. and competence is to simply beat the teams that u out-talent.
I don’t think we out talent teams..that’s were I disagree with our fans..cause I know it all starts at the LOS..experience and depth..unless u talking about NCAA rankings

The issues go beyond players and coaches. It’s a systemic issue with this university. Something is seriously wrong when you win titles and then build arguably the most talented team in football, and tank for the better part of 20 years with one inept hire after another. WTF.
When you put two women that know nothing about football on the search committee what do you expect. That’s the problem right there

I don’t think we out talent teams..that’s were I disagree with our fans..cause I know it all starts at the LOS..experience and depth..unless u talking about NCAA rankings
We have talent all over the field that simply doesn’t develop or perform. Very few of our players were not wanted by the top 10-15 programs.

Our line has highly touted guys, but have performed poorly since richt arrived.

Advertisement
Back