Manny Just Threw All The Players Under the Bus

Advertisement
What does that have to do with it? Ask yourself if they are being coached above or below their skill level. If below, you have your answer.
I’m not in the building everyday..just like U aren’t..at the end of the day it falls on manny..after 7 games I’m not willingly to say clean house..I’m also not willingly to manny will right the ship. I’m not pretending like I know the answer. All I can see is the results just like u. But I know the team isn’t coached to fumble the ball in the end zone on a screen( perry)..I know they aren’t coached to fall asleep assuming a pooch punt..and I know they are coached to tackle

I’m not in the building everyday..just like U aren’t..at the end of the day it falls on manny..after 7 games I’m not willingly to say clean house..I’m also not willingly to manny will right the ship. I’m not pretending like I know the answer. All I can see is the results just like u. But I know the team isn’t coached to fumble the ball in the end zone on a screen( perry)..I know they aren’t coached to fall asleep assuming a pooch punt..and I know they are coached to tackle

every team in the history of football is not coached to fumble. coached to tackle. Every SINGLE ONE.

but the good coaches know how to get their players to do it. They know how to balance discipline with encouragement. they know how to get players focused, they can get players to play with desire where they didn’t before. They can even coach things like ball protection and proper form tackling. These things are all the result of poor coaching. Turnovers at this level are concentration errors firstly, and carelessness secondly. The coach is completely responsible. Tackling is a function of technique (Diaz is clueless here), desire, and conditioning. It can be coached.

It amazes me how thick you can be to assume that the coaches job is to draw some plays on a whiteboard.

If it's the players then why the **** are we giving so many players so much playing time? Senior or not, Brooks should be seeing the field more and Shaq should be seeing less. Put those three freshmen DT in, Put Harvey in, play other players. I said earlier we would be lucky to make a bowl game, I know don't think we will. This is going to get worse. Smh

Advertisement
every team in the history of football is not coached to fumble. coached to tackle. Every SINGLE ONE.

but the good coaches know how to get their players to do it. They know how to balance discipline with encouragement. they know how to get players focused, they can get players to play with desire where they didn’t before. They can even coach things like ball protection and proper form tackling. These things are all the result of poor coaching. Turnovers at this level are concentration errors firstly, and carelessness secondly. The coach is completely responsible. Tackling is a function of technique (Diaz is clueless here), desire, and conditioning. It can be coached.

It amazes me how thick you can be to assume that the coaches job is to draw some plays on a whiteboard.
Ok..7 games..gotcha..start hiring coaches on 7 game contracts..have you played ball bro? ..you was a player always blaming the coach for no PT?

If it's the players then why the **** are we giving so many players so much playing time? Senior or not, Brooks should be seeing the field more and Shaq should be seeing less. Put those three freshmen DT in, Put Harvey in, play other players. I said earlier we would be lucky to make a bowl game, I know don't think we will. This is going to get worse. Smh
Very good point

Advertisement
Players have quit on this regime. They don’t respond to these coaches anymore. I think the players realize Diaz is fraud. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us finish 4-8. Prolly the same or worse next year. This is not Miami... this is a bunch of amateurs running a former football powerhouse into the ground by their incompetence

I say this probably every week, but in CFB everything is on the coach. No front office to blame and the players are directly recruited and developed
by the staff. The head coach is the god of college football. If he sucks, your team sucks. Guess what? He sucks

Politician just like his dad.

Sabotaging the program just like his ****** *** dad too.
Whichever way you cut it, this current regime continues to do more with less than any other team in the country

Offense defense ..... who knows about special teams

I’m an absolute firm believer that you can tell the success of the coaching staff, and this staff is good for about 3rd in the ACC coastal..... talent be damned

hard to tell with all the practices secret and leaks clogged, but the team should be a well-conditioned well-motivated well-oiled machine when it hits the field. a respected HC and able HC with a crackerjack staff should ensure that. Don't show the staff in practice next in line is up that does.

But something has gone horribly wrong, poor prep, poor attitude, poor programming whatever. I finally have come to see that as flawed some of our talent might be at times because they just aint 5*, this scourge of a staff has to be held accountable

Advertisement
By rebuilding, he means, The start looking for a new coaching odyssey we keep going through at Miami.

By claiming this is a rebuild he’s now blamed the players for he and his staff’s incompetence.

**** this piece of ****. We got another used car salesman piece of **** head coach.

He’s completely in over his head. I don’t dislike him at all but it’s reality. We have the horses to win our division with the right coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back