Manny Just Threw All The Players Under the Bus

By claiming this is a rebuild he’s now blamed the players for he and his staff’s incompetence.

**** this piece of ****. We got another used car salesman piece of **** head coach.

Yes, because you coached a team that should be no worse than 6-1 based on this schedule to 3-4. Talking like a guy who knows he is over his head and he is feeling the heat. When you run your mouth like him you better deliver. What's he going to say as his 2020 class continues to blow up. Dead man walking and it just a matter of when.

Advertisement
By claiming this is a rebuild he’s now blamed the players for he and his staff’s incompetence.

**** this piece of ****. We got another used car salesman piece of **** head coach.

in responding to a question about what you tell recruits.....

I know we are ****ting on Enos, but most games one of the phases (O, D, ST) carries the other. How is the defense this bad? That's more upsetting than the offense or ST woes.

always has been the main issue. That and N'kosi shouldn't be playing. They need to at least see what Tate has.

Advertisement
I can’t help it yo..like when we missed those two feild goals I still held out hope..but my brain was saying boy you stupid u know how this gonna end

bc you arent very bright. low IQ folks believe in magic and faith. No reasonably intelligent person would support Manny Diaz or believe this team is anything but a dumpster fire.

i mean you arent even able to figure our the whole “your/you’re” issue.

The players suck a whopper of a dyck, but you’re a blind ******* if you can’t recognize the defensive gameplan was a level of disaster unseen since Chernobyl
I'm sure while we were in punt safe, the coaching staff informed Ivey to pick his nose and just let the kid run down the field

Advertisement

What is he supposed to do?

Like Shannon and Golden before him, our incompetent and cheap *** AD and BOT wanted to get Wake Forest economical with our coaching staff...and I bet if Richt wasn't alumni, they would have gone a cheaper route there too.

Hard for me to blame deer in the headlights Manny for rather coaching at home at UM versus ******* Temple...who in their right mind wouldn't...we just don't have a real AD or a desire to win at the highest level...period. This could be women's field hockey for as much as they care.

in responding to a question about what you tell recruits.....
Don’t care what he’s responding to, he’s calling it a rebuild and he put it out there. Bet he wasn’t selling that bull**** to Hill or Bolden or Tate. There was no talk of a rebuild, manny thought he could win big this year and everything he did indicated that. He’s finding excuses to hide his ineptitude.

bc you arent very bright. low IQ folks believe in magic and faith. No reasonably intelligent person would support Manny Diaz or believe this team is anything but a dumpster fire.

i mean you arent even able to figure our the whole “your/you’re” issue.
If you’d ask me if this is a good team I’d say no. Absolutely not..but if the question is should we fire a coach after 7 games...

Advertisement

They deserve to be thrown, and he can jump in afterwards

If you’d ask me if this is a good team I’d say no. Absolutely not..but if the question is should we fire a coach after 7 games...
What does that have to do with it? Ask yourself if they are being coached above or below their skill level. If below, you have your answer.

Advertisement
What is he supposed to do?

Like Shannon and Golden before him, our incompetent and cheap *** AD and BOT wanted to get Wake Forest economical with our coaching staff...and I bet if Richt wasn't alumni, they would have gone a cheaper route there too.

Hard for me to blame deer in the headlights Manny for rather coaching at home at UM versus ******* Temple...who in their right mind wouldn't...we just don't have a real AD or a desire to win at the highest level...period. This could be women's field hockey for as much as they care.

another genius. How many times does it need to be explained that this is the staff that a nobody unqualified coach is going to be able to hire. serious coaches aren’t coming to work for a guy that has NO BUSINESS being a HC here. Has nothing to do with the money they gave him.

Diaz is a **** and is in way over his head, but the players suck ***, too.

We can’t kick.
We can’t block.
We can’t catch.
We can’t tackle.
We can’t avoid penalties.

You can blame the coaches for not developing the players, but at the end of the day you still got a bunch of lazy, primadonna players who think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.

if we have a bunch of lazy prima donna players on defense, who think they are the best thing since sliced bread, that’s all on Manny Diaz.

He hired a ****** staff. It’s on him.

Diaz is a **** and is in way over his head, but the players suck ***, too.

We can’t kick.
We can’t block.
We can’t catch.
We can’t tackle.
We can’t avoid penalties.

You can blame the coaches for not developing the players, but at the end of the day you still got a bunch of lazy, primadonna players who think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.

Exactly. It is a combo of both, but man, the players have to make plays when they're in position to do so. They can't even do that.

Big F'you to our kickers.

Big F'you to Enos as well with his dumbass playcalling.

Advertisement
Back