Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your hero has? Riley is the Sheriff of that conference, it's a fact.

You just can't grasp that fact
He has the most talent in the conference so he should win. Not even close except Texas. With that, obviously he is a better coach than what Texas has had.

Stoops must be the greatest coach of all time. Took him 2 years to win a NC. Oh, that was back when football was played with leather helmets and it is just so much more sophisticated now lol.

Or...Stoops played defense and was a better coach. With all this talent your guy misses the playoffs again people will be jumping off that bandwagon.

Advertisement
Bama, at home, was only up by 8 with 1:47 left in the game to a 1 win Ole Miss team. If Miami was only up 1 TD at home with under 2 min left against a team that ultimately finished 5-5, posters would be coming out of the woodwork to say that Diaz sucks and there is no excuse for letting the opponent make it a game. One of the posters said that Diaz shouldn't get credit for NC St because King carried the team. That NC St team finished 8-4. That's the same number of wins as Miami. NC St was a much better team than Ole Miss last year. Not sure why that win would be discounted.

We were literally in dog fights with teams that finished with that record or worse (UVA and VT)

Bruh..is Texas not still in the big 12?. Cmon now..smh y’all really got me defending Riley *** rn😂..the proof is in the pudding. Texas has the best “talent” in that conference and he’s 3-1 vs them and wins that conference every year

Since Riley's been head coach Oklahoma has recruited better than Texas

He has the most talent in the conference so he should win. Not even close except Texas. With that, obviously he is a better coach than what Texas has had.

Stoops must be the greatest coach of all time. Took him 2 years to win a NC. Oh, that was back when football was played with leather helmets and it is just so much more sophisticated now lol.

Or...Stoops played defense and was a better coach. With all this talent your guy misses the playoffs again people will be jumping off that bandwagon.
Stoops is a HOFer for sure, he should have never won that title, my Canes should have been in that game and got robbed. Instead FSU no showed and OU got the NC. Truth be told his saving grace was he got his before the SEC machine turned on and dominated CFB, so in that sense he was lucky timing wise.

0687FB29-8F4E-4005-A0A8-BE57AAC6C589.gif

Advertisement
A coach with less talent than the guy you're propping up yet he has your guy on the ropes, plus every time there's a job opening he's No.1 on the short list. What doesn't make sense to you?
If I show that Riley is getting offers also..what would u say..

Stoops is a HOFer for sure, he should have never won that title, my Canes should have been in that game and got robbed. Instead FSU no showed and OU got the NC. Truth be told his saving grace was he got his before the SEC machine turned on and dominated CFB, so in that sense he was lucky timing wise.
Your Canes?

Advertisement
He and Saban both came from schools not even recognized as the football power in their state. The circumstances were the same it doesn't matter if you think the game has changed.

Great coaches don't usually get their starts at the Alabamas of the world. Instead of marking a post with an opinion as dumb how about you tell me why that is so wrong?
Was that comp you made a product of what we’re discussing?

Advertisement
Since Riley's been head coach Oklahoma has recruited better than Texas
No..absolutely not bruh. From 2016-2020 OU has been on the fringe of the top 10. Highest 6th.. Including a couple outside the top 10..in the same time span Texas has been inside the top 10 annually except 1 year they were 25th..including back to back top 3 classes in 2018 and 2019

Advertisement
I'd say Matt Rhule only won 19 games at Baylor and now he's coaching the Carolina Panthers whereas your boy still dikkin' around with high school kids lol!
True..so is campbell getting Kobe offers being used in this discussion as proof he’s a top 5 CFB coach...Kinkleburry got a NFL gig

No..absolutely not bruh. From 2016-2020 OU has been on the fringe of the top 10. Highest 6th.. Including a couple outside the top 10..in the same time span Texas has been inside the top 10 annually except 1 year they were 25th..including back to back top 3 classes in 2018 and 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back