Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
These rankings are absolute trash.
- Chip Kelly at #39? Dude is a joke.
- Bronco Mendenhall is way too high on this list at #26. Little too much love here
- James Franklin at 13? Dude fell flat on his face last year.
- Let's pump the brakes with Mack Brown at #12. That is aggressive as ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we hope he fails? Or hope he improves? I feel like many hope the team ****s the bed so we can get rid of him. I feel like some want their cake and to eat it too, but I do t see how that can work. Me personally, I hope he turns the corner and the team succeeds.

Advertisement
What have any of them done that Lincoln Riley hasn’t? He beats Campbell and Patterson on the regular.
He's supposed to beat them with a team full of elite players. But they beat him too, including Chris Klieman of Kansas State. My list is made up of people who are doing MORE with LESS. You can throw Indiana's coach in there too.

There aren’t many coaches I would take over manny at the U. In terms of fit, scheme (offensive and defensive), knowledge of the area, willingness to adapt, and track record of being ahead of the curve (data analysis and portal).

obviously needs to improve on in game adjustments and clock management, but that comes with experience. He definitely improved in that area from year 1 to year 2. Still not up to par though.

People forget that Richt was hyping the **** out of Diaz regarding his big picture mindset.

He's supposed to beat them with a team full of elite players. But they beat him too, including Chris Klieman of Kansas State. My list is made up of people who are doing MORE with LESS. You can throw Indiana's coach in there too.
Is Lane Kiffen better than Nick Saban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back