Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
1621565822981.gif

Advertisement
You guys wanna argue about Manny fine.... wanna argue whos a Slurper or a Mope no problem... the one thing that will not be tolerated or allowed is racial or using derogatory terms to describe anyone or anything.

If this thread cant get back on track then it will be locked as well.
1621565988356.gif

Advertisement
As a member of said slurred ethnic group, I don't think he should be banned. Seems to me it was an off color joke, might be funnier in a bar conversation with friends but doesnt like look good on a message board. He hasn't been spouting any other hateful stuff that I've seen so I give the benefit of the doubt.

I am a member of said group as well but we cannot not let that slide no matter his intent joking or not. If I let his slide then the next person who makes a slur towards anyone black, asian, white or hispanic I have to let slide as well.

I am a member of said group as well but we cannot not let that slide no matter his intent joking or not. If I let his slide then the next person who makes a slur towards anyone black, asian, white or hispanic I have to let slide as well.
Agreed. A line must be drawn and when someone, anyone, crosses it, the consequences should be immediate and consistent.

Advertisement
This guy..A ******* walking calendar. There was another thread for this I believe
Hey Pope’ handler……if you don’t like it then don’t reply and by the way Manny has done NOTHING during the actual season to justify any upward bump in the coaching ranks

Hey Pope’ handler……if you don’t like it then don’t reply and by the way Manny has done NOTHING during the actual season to justify any upward bump in the coaching ranks
Well, I didn’t write the article. And the ppl responsible for the article YOU reshared on a random Friday Morning disagree with that. Hence they moved manny up 26 spots... and I thought I was Wiggins handler around here..guess I got new clientele 😂

I love how some CIS users believers think they know how **** Manny Diaz is as a coach, without even knowing him or anyone that works with him, personally.

TBH, I am not surprised that the article in question would generate the traffic on here because some of y´all absolute love to jump on these things. In the words of Peter Griffin:
who cares family guy GIF

Its a ******* subjective list of a coaching ranking. Thats it. The lists do not have metrics to calculate, nor are they comparable in any way, shape or form. Some colleges have more money to pay better assistants. Some colleges have more money to give recruits bags to play for them. Some colleges play in inferior conferences where the gap in talent level is far bigger compared to others. We can say that coaches are doing an outstanding job at programs where records exceed the expectation. And expectation is entirely subjective. Some in here expect a lot in the new season. Some expect us to improve slightly, but not by much. Some dont expect anything, because they can then rant on about how they knew it all right from the get go and how much we suck and how much they hate this program, only to sit in front of the TV next season, waiting to do the same thing all over again.

Winning and losing is a group effort. It starts with preparation in the film room, continues with practice and more film study in between practice and ultimately ends with the players executing the stuff on the field. Therefore, these lists about who is the best head coach and who is not, do not make too much sense considering a whole lot of assistants on all levels have their part in producing victories.

Advertisement
I love how some CIS users believers think they know how **** Manny Diaz is as a coach, without even knowing him or anyone that works with him, personally.

TBH, I am not surprised that the article in question would generate the traffic on here because some of y´all absolute love to jump on these things. In the words of Peter Griffin:
who cares family guy GIF

Its a ******* subjective list of a coaching ranking. Thats it. The lists do not have metrics to calculate, nor are they comparable in any way, shape or form. Some colleges have more money to pay better assistants. Some colleges have more money to give recruits bags to play for them. Some colleges play in inferior conferences where the gap in talent level is far bigger compared to others. We can say that coaches are doing an outstanding job at programs where records exceed the expectation. And expectation is entirely subjective. Some in here expect a lot in the new season. Some expect us to improve slightly, but not by much. Some dont expect anything, because they can then rant on about how they knew it all right from the get go and how much we suck and how much they hate this program, only to sit in front of the TV next season, waiting to do the same thing all over again.

Winning and losing is a group effort. It starts with preparation in the film room, continues with practice and more film study in between practice and ultimately ends with the players executing the stuff on the field. Therefore, these lists about who is the best head coach and who is not, do not make too much sense considering a whole lot of assistants on all levels have their part in producing victories.
Sinister guy woke up and before getting the cold out of his eyes, the **** out his stomach and the taste of **** out of his mouth decided to share a off szn article based of last szn in order to tell cis how bad manny is..and be careful because if u disagree he will do the most sinister thing and give your post the vomit reaction

This is an article based on opinion but some on here are taking it as gospel.

Guys... take a breath and relax... relax with the freaking personal attacks. You already saw 1 poster get banned for what he said. For the good of everyone this thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back