Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One thing about all this talk about “elite” HC’s is no one is moping/slurping Manny.
1621560415327.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love to get in the Final 4 and get creamed rather than get creamed by a so so UNC team and lose the weak *** coastal. Only 4 teams get the chance to play for the NC and fools in here are bagging on guys that consistently get that chance.
You guys are a hoot
This. If you make the playoffs, you’re at worst, the fourth best team in the country. That makes you better than 126 other coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was a joke, unwad your panties

05DB5E0E-0D6F-45BA-A179-25229B250AEE.jpeg

It was only a matter of time. Most smart people knew this was coming.

You served your purpose. RVA used you like a two dollar *****. Got him some extra clicks during the off-season. Ha ha ha ha.

What’s that you said? I can’t hear you? Can you repeat it? Oh wait, you can’t, you’re band.

Be careful, these guys are sensitive in here today. Don't want any dog lovers crying to the maudes. But to answer Mike wasn't there, but a solid source tells me Ron Mexico was.

I know you were joking, same as me
Not being sensitive whatsoever. Rest assured, as I’ve done in the past, if I deem something in a post offensive, I’ll call it out publicly. I won’t go behind a posters back and “cry to the maudes”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back