Manny Diaz

Advertisement
Guy really loves to complicate things. Continued to the let the QB run all over us and didn’t account for it. Continues to play Knowles like he doesn’t stink. Dude has his is moments but he really needs to stop thinking he’s the smartest dude in the building

I warned everyone that Manny was a Mediocre DC.

I disagree that Shaq is slow... he's a MLB that weighs 240lbs. He's been very "fast" at making plays in the box this season. He's a traditional LBer, yes he's slow if he has to chase a slot receiver but Patrick Willis retired and middle linebackers big enough to hold up in the NFL that also run a 4.3 dont come around often.

but wht do i know... you all create Defensive Tackles w/ 99 speed on Madden and NCAA football all the time.
You’re right not slow but slower than what Diaz’ defense asks if it’s linebackers. It’s not like we’re adding any backers similar to him. That’s an indictment on its own.

And naw bruh, look at the NFL. Big backers are dying out. Shaq is an old school backer and amazing in that mold. But don’t sell me on something that ain’t true about the NFL anymore.

Speed is taking over. Is what it is.

Advertisement
You’re right not slow but slower than what Diaz’ defense asks if it’s linebackers. It’s not like we’re adding any backers similar to him. That’s an indictment on its own.
dont understand how shaq get all this hate but people excuse the play of Pinckney who imo Has been worse than shaq this year. For our defense to take the next step those guys have to raise their game to another level. Yes they are filling rush lanes better this year but we need more impactful plays
who’s had more impact plays since they been here Pinck or Shaq? (Disclaimer, I love these backers because they are great what they do outside of a scheme, no hate on either)

who’s had more impact plays since they been here Pinck or Shaq? (Disclaimer, I love these backers because they are great what they do outside of a scheme, no hate on either)
That's a trick question. WLB will always get more splash plays than the Mike if everyone is doing their job correctly. Like you, I don't have a favorite either. I think McCloud gets the most hate, though, because last season we were slim on DB depth and he was asked to do things that he physically cannot do.

That's a trick question. WLB will always get more splash plays than the Mike if everyone is doing their job correctly. Like you, I don't have a favorite either. I think McCloud gets the most hate, though, because last season we were slim on DB depth and he was asked to do things that he physically cannot do.
McCloud didn’t play much vs Toledo but he was very solid vs LSU and played well vs Savannah state too

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be honest, Willis and Nesta are the only highly recruited DT's that are on our roster right now. If we had 5 DT's that were 4 and 5 star guys (like the Bama's and the Clemson's of the world), and they looked great, then you would probably have a different take on Simpson in this area.

Well dang...
You just gonna pass right over what I said about our DE's?
That's where my questions about Simpson stem from, not from our DT's. Our DT's suck because they're physically limited. Our DE's leave a lot to be desired right now because their pass rush technique is awful.

Michael Jackson gets beat maybe two or three times this season and now all of a sudden he gets worked badly and no one says ****... what about the rest of the plays?? This is why I can’t take these CIS corches serious gtfoh with that dumb ****.

Jackson frees up our defense you think we would be sending all out blitzes if he wasn’t one of the cbs starting on this team??

If he was getting beat badly Bandy would be the #1 cb the end more Fake News plz

Dude, you know d!ck about football. LOL @ "he frees up the defense".

Beat maybe two or three times? He got beat that many times versus Toledo alone. For all the hype this man got pre-season, not a single team we've faced thus far has been scared to throw at him.

He's a decent CB, but he ain't the guy we're hyping up to be. He ain't freeing up ****. Offenses go right at him.

Advertisement
I need to ask this would anyone trade any of coach no d(Turkey ****) defenses for this year's defense.or go back to pre 2016.

Dude, you know d!ck about football. LOL @ "he frees up the defense".

Beat maybe two or three times? He got beat that many times versus Toledo alone. For all the hype this man got pre-season, not a single team we've faced thus far has been scared to throw at him.

He's a decent CB, but he ain't the guy we're hyping up to be. He ain't freeing up ****. Offenses go right at him.

CoRch MaRcho lol the nick Saban of flag football. Real coaches can see the forest from the trees. You react like a fan bc you’re not a real coach.

MJ got beat two times by some on the money throws by Toledo’s qb. He’s a cb, every great cb gets beat at times, if you don’t agree watch the NFL. Numbers don’t lie he gave up the least completions when targeted compared to any other cb in the country last year but that’s “hype” right??

This board didn’t make this **** up he’s gotten praise nationally from ESPN and other entities as well... which has only helped raised the profile of this program and you mad at that lol clown gtfoh

Last edited:
I think Richt will fire Diaz after this year, any good OC with a few horses eats him up. He may be a good Dll coach but he ain't ready for this level. Watch what happens when we get into conference, they have figured his defense out and he ain't smart enough to change
I think you're wrong

Advertisement
Back