Manny Diaz

Did that dipshyt Courtel get back on the field after what was basically a turnover when his fat belly flop extended that drive? That's the 2nd or 3rd time he's had an ultra stupid selfish penalty like that.

Was it him that belly flopped on the pile earlier in the year too? They need to run his *** in practice until he weighs 150 lbs.

He's done that Triple Lindy at least one other time this year. He's brain dead.

I remember Norton did it one time too

Was that actually Courtel that pulled that **** today or was it Willis? I thought I heard they called it on the wrong guy. Stupid nonetheless.

Advertisement
Hopefully as talent improves .... We play more man instead of soggy zone... But marked improvement

Not sold on him being an elite DC.. but his aggressive style definitely compliments Miami kids strengths. At times I think his blitzing becomes predictable & in certain situations, is unneeded. Still, letting our balls hang out is a refreshing feeling. These losses are easier to handle when we're going down swinging.

What he's done with three Fr lb's , defensive depth and suspect cb's ( minus 29) has him at jr God status

Not to mention our top 3 returning tacklers and a team captain kicked off the team a week before the season.

Advertisement
Pass rush gets fixed when Djax and Patchan get back. Nothing we can do about the safetys. 2014 class with Hester and Gayot is hurting the team right now.

Not sold on him being an elite DC.. but his aggressive style definitely compliments Miami kids strengths. At times I think his blitzing becomes predictable & in certain situations, is unneeded. Still, letting our balls hang out is a refreshing feeling. These losses are easier to handle when we're going down swinging.

I agree but the VT and ND game were disappointing because i dont feel he played with the same "let the balls hang out". I think he got a little conservative in those games.

Advertisement
El Jefe Diaz is going to have this Defense rolling once we get some legitimate Safety's.

Take away the blown coverage by Red & Carter & they only allowed 14 points... Pitt's first TD was on a Kick Return.

They did a good job slowing down Pitts high powered Offense.

But this win today is mostly on our Offense... They played absolutely outstanding & Kaaya was lights out!
amen.. Amen.. AMEN

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I bet if you ask any body on the Defense who is their leader they all would say Carter...

Defense will be much better when Carter, Jenkins and Jenkins never see the field again for UM...oh, I forgot Mike Smith.

Advertisement
Did that dipshyt Courtel get back on the field after what was basically a turnover when his fat belly flop extended that drive? That's the 2nd or 3rd time he's had an ultra stupid selfish penalty like that.

Was it him that belly flopped on the pile earlier in the year too? They need to run his *** in practice until he weighs 150 lbs.

He's done that Triple Lindy at least one other time this year. He's brain dead.

I remember Norton did it one time too

Was that actually Courtel that pulled that **** today or was it Willis? I thought I heard they called it on the wrong guy. Stupid nonetheless.

It was Courtel who flew onto the top of the pile.

Every game that I watch what Manny and Coach Kool are able to do on Defense makes me hate Golden and Dorito that much more. God **** how were they allowed anywhere near the South Florida athletes. No wonder we couldn't get a DT for 3 years in a row

Advertisement
I bet if you ask any body on the Defense who is their leader they all would say Carter...

Unfortunately that's true. However it's true because j rock is very vocal. He's the only one who really talks on the field. But you gotta call a spade a spade. He takes horrible HORRIBLE angles all the time & is below average when in coverage. All he wants to do is deliver the big hit except when we need the big hit. For instance that td run by the fullback first half. He was completely lost. Its like he doesn't comprehend the guy is moving as well. 100% he should've tackled that dude by at least the 10 yard line.

The D always does extremely well in the 2nd half although I'm not always thrilled with the 1st half D performances.

Advertisement
Back