Manny basically has a one year window

Manny needs to have a ten win season or end the year on a roll with a big bowl win, or **** never be able to recruit well enough and will end up in the same cycle as Shannon and Golden.
7480977.png

Advertisement
Slow down and read the post before you type up a response to it.

You claimed that I said he was toast because he isnt recruiting like clemson or alabama “right friggin now.” How did I say that when the entire premise of my thread is that he basically has a one year window?

You claimed that I said he was toast because he isnt recruiting like clemson or alabama “right friggin now.” How did I say that when the entire premise of my thread is that he basically has a one year window?
You aren’t giving him a one year window, you are giving him the rest of this cycle to recruit like Alabama and Clemson, which in recruiting is “right friggin now”.

You aren’t giving him a one year window, you are giving him the rest of this cycle to recruit like Alabama and Clemson, which in recruiting is “right friggin now”.

I never said that he had to recruit like clemson or alabama this year. Slow down and read my posts so you dont have to re write them in an effort to cover up how incorrect you were

And no, this cycle before the season is not “right friggin now” A lot can change after a season. Keep the mealy mouthed explanations to your DM apologies to me

Advertisement
Yes, you certainly haven’t said he needs to recruiting like anyone I mentioned.

Lmfao. The efforts you clowns go to try to re write your arguments is hilarious. I said that to demonstrate that miami isnt outsmarting the rest of the cfb world. You exaggerated and you have an egg on your face.

I never said that he had to recruit like clemson or alabama this year. Slow down and read my posts so you dont have to re write them in an effort to cover up how incorrect you were

And no, this cycle before the season is not “right friggin now” A lot can change after a season. Keep the mealy mouthed explanations to your DM apologies to me
So there are two cycles left in the 2019 class? This is a revelation.

What kind of porster says there’s a cycle “before the season”, when no one can actually sign, mind you, and another after the season? The same one who says manny has 4 years in one thread and 1 year in another?

Lmfao. The efforts you clowns go to try to re write your arguments is hilarious. I said that to demonstrate that miami isnt outsmarting the rest of the cfb world. You exaggerated and you have an egg on your face.
Baby, I’m not the one who started the thread and doesn’t like the taste of my own words. I didn’t rewrite a n y t h i n g, I just quoted you.

Baby, I’m not the one who started the thread and doesn’t like the taste of my own words. I didn’t rewrite a n y t h i n g, I just quoted you.

I can quote of context too. Why don’t you show me where I said that manny needs to be recruiting like clemson or alabama this year if I actually said that? Why are you quoting a post addressing a different topic?

Let’s get this straight, when I said that manny’s window is a year and that he needs to use this season to turn around recruiting, im also insisting that he cant turn around recruiting because he isnt recruiting like alabama or clemson right now.

Hahahah. Ok

Advertisement
So there are two cycles left in the 2019 class? This is a revelation.

What kind of porster says there’s a cycle “before the season”, when no one can actually sign, mind you, and another after the season? The same one who says manny has 4 years in one thread and 1 year in another?

Your dishonesty is truly appalling. I said he had four years in another thread because he isnt getting fired until then no matter what happens. I said he has a one year window in this thread before he falls into the same cycle as the previous clowns. Which still won’t result in a firing until at least year 4. If you aren’t capable of understanding that difference, despite the fact that i’ve explained it to you twice, well, that explains your dishonesty or stupidity in this thread.

Your dishonesty is truly appalling. I said he had four years in another thread because he isnt getting fired until then no matter what happens. I said he has a one year window in this thread before he falls into the same cycle as the previous clowns. Which still won’t result in a firing until at least year 4. If you aren’t capable of understanding that difference, despite the fact that i’ve explained it to you twice, well, that explains your dishonesty or stupidity in this thread.
Great! You're still happy with your position after 17 pages, and I'm happy not making hysterical posts that Manny's fate will be decided after the two cycles left in the 2019 class, while also saying it'll take 4 years for the poison to have full effect.

Everyone wins!

Great! You're still happy with your position after 17 pages, and I'm happy not making hysterical posts that Manny's fate will be decided after the two cycles left in the 2019 class, while also saying it'll take 4 years for the poison to have full effect.

Everyone wins!

It’s incredible, you can’t go a single post without lying because you’re so emotional about it

Advertisement
Tony perps, dont you and Louie the Lipp have to go collect some money for the boss. We get it bro Manny sucks and is getting fired in the next three weeks. What are the points on that bet by the way.

I'm beginning to see why this thread has gone on so long.

Thats an opinion so i guess that doesn’t count as another lie. You’ve got a problem where you project your overly emotional conclusions onto others and then re write history. It’s actually pretty funny to watch

Uh uh you insist that manny cant turn recruiting around

Uh uh when you said that he has this year to turn recruiting around that’s actually not what you meant

Uh uh when you said that manny gets four years no matter what you also predicted the exact time itll take for the poison to take full effect

Lmaoo 🤣

Last edited:
Tony perps, dont you and Louie the Lipp have to go collect some money for the boss. We get it bro Manny sucks and is getting fired in the next three weeks. What are the points on that bet by the way.

I never said manny is getting fired this year i suggest you calm down

Advertisement

You spent this whole thread saying it and then trying to walk that dog back. I want to see where you are in January. You better not be in hiding Perp

You spent this whole thread saying it and then trying to walk that dog back. I want to see where you are in January. You better not be in hiding Perp

That was a low blow so ill delete. Why dont you show me where i said he needs to be recruiting like clemson or alabama tthis year

Advertisement
Back