Manny basically has a one year window

Advertisement
They are not the outlier. Look at all the other teams with high blue chips. They fare much better than the teams with low BC%.

One recruiting class, plus all his years as DC and position coach.
Got it.

Bama is the only team that recruits above your invented “closer to 75 than 50” standard, but isn’t an outlier. And manny is doomed to fail prior to coaching a single game.

Makes sense.

Advertisement
4 out of the 6 teams were closer to 75% than 50%, but ya those 4 teams are outliers. LMFAO!
No, 3 were. And all 3 were bama. Georgie was close (62bc/38non, 62% is closer to 50 than 75, last I checked).

Alas, you win. I concede. No matter how basura worthy your next post is, ima let it breathe - so make it good.

No, 3 were. And all 3 were bama. Georgie was close (62bc/38non, 62% is closer to 50 than 75, last I checked).

Alas, you win. I concede. No matter how basura worthy your next post is, ima let it breathe - so make it good.

Wrong. UGA had 11 5 stars and 43 4 stars. Add them together and you get 54.

54/85= .6352

Penn State has a two star and 2 players with no ranking committed. PSU, a team we've been looking up at for many years now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's known we give coaches millions ( plus incidentals ) and fire then in 2-3 years make them rich and dump them not a bad job here , great get rich scheme.

GOCANES

You are wrong OP, all the elite athletes are 2-3 stars. We didn't look slow out there against UNC. I hope we get more recruits that deciding between Miami and the Montana State cause I know they will not be divas and have their heart in the right place. Heart wins championships.

You are wrong OP, all the elite athletes are 2-3 stars. We didn't look slow out there against UNC. I hope we get more recruits that deciding between Miami and the Montana State cause I know they will not be divas and have their heart in the right place. Heart wins championships.
I used to think you were a douche. Well your still a douche but that post was pretty funny.

Advertisement
Program is on life support, we need to make a move now but I’m not sure there is a move to make at the moment. We are fvcked save some miracle. We are about to become PITT and Minnesota, great history but no present relevance.

Pretty soon the top dawgs will come & pick our class clean like a bunch of vultures & Manny & the Boys will be scrambling to fill it local 3* gems (FYI a SOFLO 3* is better then most 4/5* per the local sunshine pumpers, so we good though right?!)

C04B2B3E-F712-4D6F-A5F9-4A70A2BE9F16.jpeg

Program is on life support, we need to make a move now but I’m not sure there is a move to make at the moment. We are fvcked save some miracle. We are about to become PITT and Minnesota, great history but no present relevance.

The time to make the move is when Mark Richt said, I don't want an OC, so I'm going to resign. Keep the ******* $16 million you owe me. ****, that's close 3 years of a decent head coaching salary there, and 3-4 million off pretty top end. UM? Naaahh, let's put the savings somewhere else ala Shalala, do a Shannon retread, and hire cheap assistants.

So, even if they ****can Diaz at year's end, which NO WAY that occurs, the damage has been done for years forward....again.

UM

Advertisement
Back