Manny’s coach speak non-sense

DEF10621-B488-41C8-8D54-E5B78DE81F9B.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys would really lose it if you heard Coach Os coach speak after this year..I could only imagine.

But Coach O fired His DC, even though He had legit excuses for why He would've kept Him. And oh yeah, Coach O won a Natty last year, so He has a longer leash. But we're not talking about Coach O, we're talking about Manny and our yella belly, no spine havin' *** AD who doesn't hold any coach accountable.

Advertisement
"When we don’t play defense to the standard of what we expect at Miami, it isn’t so much about the play calling,” Diaz said. “It is just about accountability and accountability goes to me in order for us to play great defense at UM. By putting myself in that role, what we are able to do as a staff is put the accountability on the players.”

View attachment 141490

Awww chit; spit out my water

But Coach O fired His DC, even though He had legit excuses for why He would've kept Him. And oh yeah, Coach O won a Natty last year, so He has a longer leash.
Coach O won a natty then swiftly went 5-5 this szn with a top 5-10 talent type roster. Far morr talent and depth then our roster. Coach O scapegoated his DC when the real issue was the fact his Offense went from historical great to a inconsistent **** show. LSUs D gave up games of 44, 45, 48, 37, 55, 48..LSU WENT 5-5

But Coach O fired His DC, even though He had legit excuses for why He would've kept Him. And oh yeah, Coach O won a Natty last year, so He has a longer leash. But we're not talking about Coach O, we're talking about Manny and our yella belly, no spine havin' *** AD who doesn't hold any coach accountable.

There’s nothing this place does better than find “legit excuses “ for every other coach.

Advertisement
lmao you mean the 6’4” 240 pound 5 star #1 WDE in the nation got reps?

Well **** fire Manny tomorrow.

Jfc talk about post less.
Lmfao you ask to name a name and I do and you give this response.

Take your “L” and move on bruh...

Advertisement
Him not firing Baker says othewise.
Would you pay someone for 2 years..while also paying another DC who you don’t feel is a upgrade for 2+1..unless it was a splash hire, top of the list hire, I understand it to a degree..but now it’s on manny

Lmfao you ask to name a name and I do and you give this response.

Take your “L” and move on bruh...

If you think having to reach all the way to a consensus 5 Star, Top 20 national player playing on a D loaded with other 5 stars was an answer, then you don't even understand the question.

Who exactly is slurping here?

What I see is people getting bent like teenage girls about coachspeak.

This is literally a teenage gossip girl thread.

You’ve got the gaytor who only shows up when things are bad to fan the flames of cane hate, and the usual list of miserable fūcks who like to wallow in pitiful misery.

Manny made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

Barring some miraculous result this year (which I guarantee you will make some people in this thread VERY unhappy), he painted a big bullseye on his back and should be in the unemployment line by this time next year.

Exactly what else needs to be said? It’s all on him.

Who actually gives a fūck about coach speak?

Advertisement
Back