Mallory Commiting Tonight! 👀👀👀

Norman-leon-35112912-245-150.gif

EVERYONE.gif

Advertisement

If this stops the narrative about conspiracies against rating Miami commits high than thank god

247 is pretty legit. It's obvious that ESPN favors the kids who play in the Under Armor game over the Army game.

247 doesnt have him the #1 TE. His composite rating makes him the #1 TE. 247 has him as the #8 TE in their own rankings. The go figure part of that new ranking is that ESPN having him so high is actually what push him to be #1 composite.

Last edited:
I've already heard his whole male bloodline played for Michigan, I didn't know they were all defenders. That fact all alone could signal that it probably wasn't as hard a sale as many thought. Kid's already been blazing his own trail playing offense. Cane Lock...

Hartley, if this is true, you are a savage

Crazy how folks doubt Hartley, Rumph and Banda as recruiters.

My only thing is that I want him to bring more and more North Florida & Georgia prospects down to Miami for a visit. But other than that, I'm pleased with the depth that's being built. That's the only way you can win championships. Every class and most top programs are riddled with elite talent that hardly ever see the field due to injury.

Thank God we have a real coach in Coral Gables that understand the importance of being all in when it comes to recruitment!

Whole staff killing it. Thomas Brown could have best RB class in country, Jon Richt QB's last two years, Kool and Searles.

Dugans too. It's crazy.

I've already heard his whole male bloodline played for Michigan, I didn't know they were all defenders. That fact all alone could signal that it probably wasn't as hard a sale as many thought. Kid's already been blazing his own trail playing offense. Cane Lock...

Maybe the dude realized he'd be playing in the Midwest and said **** that.

Advertisement
4-star TE, Michigan legacy Will Mallory to announce commitment tonight | MLive.com

"Mallory's dad, Mike Mallory (1981-85), and uncles, Doug Mallory (1983-87) and Curt Mallory (1988-91) all played at Michigan. Mike, a former teammate of Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh, was an All-Big Ten linebacker and is now the assistant special teams coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Curt was a secondary coach at Michigan from 2011-14 and is now the head coach at Indiana State. Doug is a defensive backs coach with the Atlanta Falcons."

the comments section though

Advertisement
All these weapons on offense is nuts.
RB 2 Studs
TE 2 Studs
WR going to be 4 Studs not to mention these guys that will already be here Thomas, Njoku, Harley, Mullins, Cager, and Richards
ooooo man i cant wait
If I was a TOP QB in this class I'm calling Richt begging him to let me throw or hand the ball off to these guys for 3-4 years.

All these weapons on offense is nuts.
RB 2 Studs
TE 2 Studs
WR going to be 4 Studs not to mention these guys that will already be here Thomas, Njoku, Harley, Mullins, Cager, and Richards
ooooo man i cant wait
If I was a TOP QB in this class I'm calling Richt begging him to let me throw or hand the ball off to these guys for 3-4 years.

not to mention the haul we had on the O Line for the 2017 class.

From the Michigan Message Board:

"Oh he def going to Miami....he stated to some Miami recruiting boards that Michigan had slowed down on their contact with him. He may be a legacy prospect but never slow roll a kid. Miami is getting back to the heyday of Miami football...it only took a coach that had the balls to do it and Richt has huge brass ones! With the talent that is in south Florida they are gonna keep ALOT of kids home....tsk tsk tsk"

The Country is on High Alert!

Advertisement
I wonder who he's going to pick...

View attachment 44567

If Ace Assbender is saying Miami, then he's coming to Miami.

Up to 90% since I last posted.
View attachment 44568

L O L

This crystal ball **** is ridiculous. Like a week ago it was 100% Michigan. Now they're all changing their picks and will get credit for getting it right.

Its on a logarithmic time-series scale. Those who switched today get like .5 a point.

Maybe the dude realized he'd be playing in the Midwest and said **** that.
Or maybe he thinks Harbaugh is a ******* clown

Advertisement
Attention: all top rated defensive tackles, you are now on official notice. Coach Kool has sent out offers and you know who you are. The staff has drawn out a blueprint and the school has the plans for new dorms and facilities. The weather is warm, drinks are cold and the females are spicy hot. The NFL pipeline is still unclogged and free flowing. Think really hard before you make a dumb *** choice.

Sincerely,
Miami Hurricane fans

"Oh he def going to Miami....he stated to some Miami recruiting boards that Michigan had slowed down on their contact with him. He may be a legacy prospect but never slow roll a kid. Miami is getting back to the heyday of Miami football...it only took a coach that had the balls to do it and Richt has huge brass ones! With the talent that is in south Florida they are gonna keep ALOT of kids home....tsk tsk tsk"

They actually have intelligent, non-biased fans? Gators could learns something from him.

This Michigan poster gets it....

Advertisement
Back