Mallory Commiting Tonight! 👀👀👀

If this happens - what is impressive is that we are getting stud players at the same position (TE, WR, DB)
- Feels like in the past - once a stud at one position said yes others would go some where else

MR must be a monster in the living room getting these parents to push their kids to the U

Go canes

Advertisement
If this happens - what is impressive is that we are getting stud players at the same position (TE, WR, DB)
- Feels like in the past - once a stud at one position said yes others would go some where else

MR must be a monster in the living room getting these parents to push their kids to the U

Go canes

Bro, I have never met anyone more genuine and charismatic than CMR. There is nothing he can do on the trail that will surprise me (unless its negative).

From the Michigan Message Board:

"Oh he def going to Miami....he stated to some Miami recruiting boards that Michigan had slowed down on their contact with him. He may be a legacy prospect but never slow roll a kid. Miami is getting back to the heyday of Miami football...it only took a coach that had the balls to do it and Richt has huge brass ones! With the talent that is in south Florida they are gonna keep ALOT of kids home....tsk tsk tsk"

The Country is on High Alert!

They actually have intelligent, non-biased fans? Gators could learns something from him.

Thier fans on their boards are surprisingly unbiased and display quite a bit of common sense. I was impressed.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20170421-180238.jpg

Methinks this guy's sphincter is shaped like a blooming onion

Did anyone else notice Mallory's composite score has literally gone down from 92 to 91 since the time he announced he was committing tonight? The salt is real right now.

They are updating their 247 composite rankings to adjust for ESPN's new rankings... Mallory dropped from 114 to 185 on ESPN. They are also updating their rankings as well.

Ah that makes sense. I got negged 5 times on that comment lol. I guess people don't believe the recruiting sites aren't biased against Miami.

Did anyone else notice Mallory's composite score has literally gone down from 92 to 91 since the time he announced he was committing tonight? The salt is real right now.

They are updating their 247 composite rankings to adjust for ESPN's new rankings... Mallory dropped from 114 to 185 on ESPN. They are also updating their rankings as well.

Ah that makes sense. I got negged 5 times on that comment lol. I guess people don't believe the recruiting sites aren't biased against Miami.

I don't think they are necessarily biased against Miami as much as they are favorites toward certain teams. So basically if you aren't one of the top money earners on there you fall into the same categories. Also towards the end of the year, guys who are bunched together get raised in the rankings if they are uncommitted so sites can write articles about how the top players are uncommitted and where they will go...

Advertisement

"Oh he def going to Miami....he stated to some Miami recruiting boards that Michigan had slowed down on their contact with him. He may be a legacy prospect but never slow roll a kid. Miami is getting back to the heyday of Miami football...it only took a coach that had the balls to do it and Richt has huge brass ones! With the talent that is in south Florida they are gonna keep ALOT of kids home....tsk tsk tsk"

They actually have intelligent, non-biased fans? Gators could learns something from him.

Thier fans on their boards are surprisingly unbiased and display quite a bit of common sense. I was impressed.

Well kinda... the quote is my husband who has been converted to the dark side for the last nine years lol. He's a meeeechigan fan first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****. When others take notice you know it's real. He even knew about the clanking Richts balls do. Impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back