Mallory Commiting Tonight! 👀👀👀

Advertisement
Mallory, who is ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 11 tight end prospect, also claims offers from Alabama, Clemson, Georiga, Notre Dame and Texas A&M amongst others.

He said that a few coaches have already informed him that they plan to continue to recruit him, but he doesn't intend to take visits elsewhere.

"I want to shut it down. I'm not really the type of guy that wants to entertain other schools," he said.

I'm not the first, but I sure feel like Mr. Sanford talking to his deceased Louise, with hand on his heart: "Did you hear that Louise? Make some room for me up there, I'm coming to join you!"

Advertisement
I wonder who he's going to pick...

View attachment 44567

Not to be that guy but Carlton Davis says hi

More analysis pls. It's all so very interdasting.

IMG_7220.GIF

Last edited:
Mallory just got an invite to the opening today. That gives us 8 commits going...the opening gone be a practice day for us lol.

Advertisement
Mallory just got an invite to the opening today. That gives us 8 commits going...the opening gone be a practice day for us lol.

Good I hope they're all throwing up the U & telling everybody else there either sign with us or we're going to kick your ******* asses.

Advertisement

do u have a list of our commits/targets

Lingard, Davis, Pope, Hightower, Mallory, Scaife, Silvera, Jobe

X. Williams, K. Austin, E. Moore, W. Barnes, A. Gainer., D. Reese, A. Blades, T. Campbell

what about reed/jordan/hall/sitkowski lol we have so many studs
I don't think Hall will get a invite

X. Williams, K. Austin, E. Moore, W. Barnes, A. Gainer., D. Reese, A. Blades, T. Campbell

what about reed/jordan/hall/sitkowski lol we have so many studs

They haven't been invited yet, but is still very possible

Advertisement

Rick Sandidge and Micah Parsons are two more targets who have received invites

Advertisement
Back