Mallory Commiting Tonight! 👀👀👀

From TOS... FWIW

IMO, Mallory is a Michigan man. Harbaugh applying pressure after Jordan visited and the very NEXT day he committed to us. So he wanted Mallory to commit asap. That's what this is. Hope I'm wrong. It would be nice, Mallory is beast #2 .

Tell the truth. Did Blades tell you to leave him the fvck alone on twitter?

If so, you should probably consider ******* off.

Advertisement
Mallory then this weekend will be Chatman and Briggs and Fuller (2019). Maybe a surprise commit too...

Chatman will be at LSU so he prob wont be committing this weekend. But Briggs, Fuller, Rousseau, John Campbell all possible.

Briggs is not coming this weekend but we do sit in a very good spot. Spoke with someone plugged in well with FSU and Jimbo very high on him.

He's got CBs from everyone to Miami.

Sounds like the TE class is done....

Michigan's 24-7 guy just flipped his Crystal Ball to Miami.

It's happening.

View attachment 44564

That ***** like the Stock Market.

Once dudes start CBing, others see it and start to CB, then the rest are like "****, I guess I've got to CB too" lol

6 out of 19 CB for Michigan. Only one CB for Michigan was made in 2017, the rest were all entered in 2016. Every CB for Miami was made in April... amazing how hard the staff works to change things, just look at the graph... from Michigan legacy lock to TEU.

26_51286732.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hartley, if this is true, you are a savage

Crazy how folks doubt Hartley, Rumph and Banda as recruiters.

My only thing is that I want him to bring more and more North Florida & Georgia prospects down to Miami for a visit. But other than that, I'm pleased with the depth that's being built. That's the only way you can win championships. Every class and most top programs are riddled with elite talent that hardly ever see the field due to injury.

Thank God we have a real coach in Coral Gables that understand the importance of being all in when it comes to recruitment!

From TOS... FWIW

IMO, Mallory is a Michigan man. Harbaugh applying pressure after Jordan visited and the very NEXT day he committed to us. So he wanted Mallory to commit asap. That's what this is. Hope I'm wrong. It would be nice, Mallory is beast #2 .

are you the dude pretending to be a chick? i dont keep track of poster's username's very well, so guess there's a good chance i have you mixed up with someone else.

anyway, who wrote that from TOS? someone plugged in or just a random poster?

Yep... That's the chick with a d!ck

[TWEET]855469847840411648[/TWEET]

Brevin working his way up list of favorite recruits

WE GOT GOONS BACK EVEN FROM VEGAS WHO HAVE THAT CANE BLOOD IN HIM,

IF ITS NOT THE U IM UNFOLLOWING U BRO !!!!!!! THEN DROPPED HIM FACTS ABOUT THE TWO HEADED MONSTERS

ALL OURCOMMITS HAVE BEEN GOING ON IN TWITTER

Advertisement
This kid has some football bloodlines... his father and both uncles played at Michigan and all are coaches.

Bill Mallory -> Mike Mallory -> Will Mallory

Grandfather:
William Guy Mallory (born May 20, 1935) is a former American football player and coach. He served as the head football coach at Miami University (1969–1973), the University of Colorado at Boulder (1974–1978), Northern Illinois University (1980–1983), and Indiana University (1984–1996), compiling a career college football record of 168–129–4.
2x MAC Coach of the Year (1973, 1983)
2x Big Ten Coach of the Year (1986–1987)

Father:
Mike Mallory is an American football coach and a former player who currently works as assistant special teams coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football as a linebacker for the University of Michigan from 1982 to 1985. He was the Most Valuable Player for the 1984 Michigan team and was a finalist for the Butkus Award in 1985. Since 1986, he has been a college football coach, including stints as the defensive coordinator for the Rhode Island Rams (1993–1995), Northern Illinois Huskies (1996–1999), Illinois Fighting Illini (2004–2005). He was also the assistant special teams coach of the New Orleans Saints from 2008 to 2012.

Uncle:
Doug Mallory is an American football coach and former player. Currently Mallory serves as the secondary coach for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League. He has been a college football coach since 1988. He was the assistant head coach and co-defensive coordinator at Indiana University from 2011-2013. He has previously held defensive coordinator positions at Western Kentucky University, Louisiana State University and the University of New Mexico. Mallory also played college football as a defensive back at Michigan from 1984 to 1987.

Uncle:
Curtis Sweeney Mallory (born May 9, 1969) is an American football coach and former player who is currently the head coach at Indiana State. He has been a college football coach since 1995 and has held defensive coordinator positions at the University of Illinois and the University of Akron. Mallory had most recently been the defensive secondary coach at the University of Wyoming; he played college football for the Michigan Wolverines as a linebacker from 1989 to 1990.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's been mentioned before but I'll say again.... Watch his highlight on HUDL against a loaded Trinity Christian defense last season. It's worth the watch.

I'm high on him & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] is too. I think he has more ceiling than Brevin and Brevin a stud in his own right. Just wait till this kid fills his frame out. Can do things in this offense they were incorporating last season with Njoku from the slot as a flex, mismatch nightmare. He reminds me of G-Reg coming out of HS.

From TOS... FWIW

That poster has no insight at all. They were just posting based on their feelings or what it seems like.

Advertisement
It's been mentioned before but I'll say again.... Watch his highlight on HUDL against a loaded Trinity Christian defense last season. It's worth the watch.

I'm high on him & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] is too. I think he has more ceiling than Brevin and Brevin a stud in his own right. Just wait till this kid fills his frame out. Can do things in this offense they were incorporating last season with Njoku from the slot as a flex, mismatch nightmare. He reminds me of G-Reg coming out of HS.

me too im higher on him than Jordan

Hartley that dude. I knew he was the real deal when he threw that shade at Byrd the night he decommitted.

He also pulled one of the underrated recruiting jobs on staff last cycle by flipping Bradley Jennings who despite what their fans say, FSU wanted.

Yeah I said in the other thread the other day referring to hartley's tweet that he was sh*tting on 5 star corners tyreke Johnson and Shaun wade all game

Brevin jordan is an elite all around tight
Will mallory is an elite pass catcher

Hartley, if this is true, you are a savage

Crazy how folks doubt Hartley, Rumph and Banda as recruiters.

My only thing is that I want him to bring more and more North Florida & Georgia prospects down to Miami for a visit. But other than that, I'm pleased with the depth that's being built. That's the only way you can win championships. Every class and most top programs are riddled with elite talent that hardly ever see the field due to injury.

Thank God we have a real coach in Coral Gables that understand the importance of being all in when it comes to recruitment!

Hartley may look like a creepy ****** with bodies in the basement...but ****, he's pulling his own weight.

Advertisement
Back