Mallory Commiting Tonight! 👀👀👀

I wonder who he's going to pick...

IMG_7203.jpg

Advertisement
Too bad we couldn't have hired Richt after the 2000 season... Oh my, what could have been. Better late than never.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brevin just got bumped to the #1 TE on 247!!!!

If this stops the narrative about conspiracies against rating Miami commits high than thank god

247 is pretty legit. It's obvious that ESPN favors the kids who play in the Under Armor game over the Army game.

That's understandable. It's just silly when fans think everyone is anti-Miami because they don't have a roses outlook on every Hurricane recruit.

Holy shît... It feels like the recruiting floodgates are about to burst wide open for us. Top recruits are about to fight for every last spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This **** class is going to be full before we even get to Paradise camp at this rate.

Hartley, if this is true, you are a savage

Crazy how folks doubt Hartley, Rumph and Banda as recruiters.

My only thing is that I want him to bring more and more North Florida & Georgia prospects down to Miami for a visit. But other than that, I'm pleased with the depth that's being built. That's the only way you can win championships. Every class and most top programs are riddled with elite talent that hardly ever see the field due to injury.

Thank God we have a real coach in Coral Gables that understand the importance of being all in when it comes to recruitment!

Whole staff killing it. Thomas Brown could have best RB class in country, Jon Richt QB's last two years, Kool and Searles.

Advertisement
Back