Malik Rosier has strong lead over N'Kosi Perry for UM starting QB spot

Advertisement
Spider you know you're a mumbling, stuttering little f*ck. You know that? The defense will be good again in 2018. Makes some sense to go with the safest option while the other two QBs keep learning. Richt isn't exactly a big risk taker.
Baseless argument. The defense will be good, but not good enough to win the ACC & make the playoffs without an explosive offense. Richt knows this.

Spider you know you're a mumbling, stuttering little f*ck. You know that? The defense will be good again in 2018. Makes some sense to go with the safest option while the other two QBs keep learning. Richt isn't exactly a big risk taker.
Richt claps every time Morris signals in a bunt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is really telling

Please don’t quote this ***** nerd.

He’s a ***** out of state white boy that’s never played a sport and spends day after day squinting at spreadsheets on a laptop and dropping tweets bashing Rosier. I would prefer someone else start, but this is the kind of shlt that hurts our image when someone constantly bashes the product on public social media.

There’s a difference, between this and twitter.

13875DBF-7A3B-48B6-B992-65E351D6E874.jpeg

Look at this *****.

My six yr old niece could make short work of him

Social media. You gotta love it.

Guys that have never played a sport, are now experts because they can put together a spreadsheet.

Please don’t quote this ***** nerd.

He’s a ***** out of state white boy that’s never played a sport and spends day after day squinting at spreadsheets on a laptop and dropping tweets bashing Rosier. I would prefer someone else start, but this is the kind of shlt that hurts our i age when someone constantly bashes the product on public social media.

There’s a difference, between this and twitter.

View attachment 59485

So.........analytics showing how anything beyond ten yards....or rather if passes are not at the LOS is beyond awful is useless? Makes complete sense.

The truth is usually what's said.

A bunch of you are getting all butthurt over this failing to realize who our coach is.

He's not a risk taker and he'll always coach conservatively. He's a below average signal caller and underwhelming as a QB coach. Georgia got all kinds of talent at the position when he was there and a QB was often their downfall.

You want proof as to his abilities as an OC'er, look at two things. Our terrible 3rd down conversion percentage under him. That isn't good enough, check out our red zone scoring.

It is what it is. Rosier is who he is and while he has his faults, he sure as **** isn't helped out by Richt.

Even if you want to say Richt is limited by what Rosier can do, then I have some simple questions. Was Perry not Richt's number one priority when he took over? Why then can you not get this guy ready to "open up the playbook" since those around here believe Rosier limits it?

Last edited:
Advertisement
We all knew one of the young guys was going to have to take this job and it wasn't just going to be handed to them. My hope is that Perry and Williams live in the film room and learn the playbook inside and out and take the ******* job away from him.

From Richt's interview yesterday it's also pretty clear that Rosier understands that he can't be complacent and have games like the Pitt game or his *** will be on the bench much sooner.

Advertisement
As long as we win, I'll go with whatever the coach decides. I am wondering thoughught, why Kosy played 2 quarters in the spring game.

The truth is usually what's said.

A bunch of you are getting all butthurt over this failing to realize who our coach is.

He's not a risk taker and he'll always coach conservatively. He's a below average signal caller and underwhelming as a QB coach. Georgia got all kinds of talent at the position when he was there and a QB was often their downfall.

You want proof as to his abilities as an OC'er, look at two things. Our terrible 3rd down conversion percentage under him. That isn't good enough, check out our red zone scoring.

It is what it is. Rosier is who he is and while he has his faults, he sure as **** isn't helped out by Richt.

Even if you want to say Richt is limited by what Rosier can do, then I have some simple questions. Was Perry not Richt's number one priority when he took over? Why then can you not get this guy ready to "open up the playbook" since those around here believe Rosier limits it?
Isn't starting the guy that has horrible accuracy problems a bigger risk than starting one without those problems?

Called this a week ago. Said if Perry wasn’t handed the job it would have nothing at all to do with him having 5 scrimmage games—38%, 50%, 40%, 46%, 44%, 4 TDs, 7 INTs. Mark Richt is a **** coach who can’t develop QB, even though he’s got as many Heisman winning QBs under his belt as Miami has had in it’s entire history and as many QBs in the NFL.

Tried to tell y’all last year that Perry was always a Plan B. He was never Richt’s “hand picked” QB, Allison was always supposed to be the guy, and Richt was never going to hire an OC to implement the Spread/Read Option.

And I told y’all after Saturday’s Spring Game almost word for word what Richt was going to say about Rosier and Perry.

Y’all gonna start listening to me one day.

Advertisement
Back