Mahoney play

Advertisement
Yo OGH... without having to view a game in it's entirety, is there stats on penalties and who committed them.

I have never seen the stat unfortunately. Sometimes they will post articles and they will list the penalties, but I don't know of any websites that list penalties by player.

Advertisement
I have never seen the stat unfortunately. Sometimes they will post articles and they will list the penalties, but I don't know of any websites that list penalties by player.
Ok... I've thought about it many times but never actually asked. It would be a useful record imo.

Advertisement
look how lazy Gauthier is on this play too. Good Lord. Scaife isn't big enough yet so I understand him getting overpowered at times but you can see the fight in him. He needs to be the only person to play RT the rest of the season

Advertisement
Yup agreed with all 4 of those points.
I would venture to say that Saban's teams are less penalized than others. Now that's not always the case that good teams are less penalized. I believe that UM was in our heyday one of the more heavily penalized squads. But not all of those penalties were deserved imo.

I would venture to say that Saban's teams are less penalized than others. Now that's not always the case that good teams are less penalized. I believe that UM was in our heyday one of the more heavily penalized squads. But not all of those penalties were deserved imo.

Yup. You can be great a still get penalties(kind of like the UM era), but Saban would have these players heads if they costed the game because of some BS penalty.

Advertisement
He’s got to go plain and simple.

You shouldn’t be at Miami get pushed around like this and this is not just one game remember him getting thrown to the floor by the db from Savannah state?

Richt play calling is absolutely terrible and he shouldn’t be devoid of criticism in that aspect but some of these lineman most notably Jahair Jones and Hayden Mahoney are terrible. Donaldson gets also gets beat too often with the speed rush and should strictly be a guard and the transition to left tackle for st.louis hasn’t been that good either

But but he grade out very good every game..

Searles and richt probably gave him a good grade on that play because he was in the right spot nevermind that he got his sh#t pushed in. Looks like a Bad play by Scaife too should be more outside so that Vaughn can help him. We got two O-lineman doing nothing on this play thats just bad coaching period. (Maybe Homer should play OL)

On top of that, he didn't just get pushed around, he got thrown back. The concerning part was I could understand if this was a NT that outweighed you by a significant margin to some degree. This was an OLB that threw him back 5 yards.
We should be used to this remember back in 2016 nd dlinemen threw #52 around like a rag doll all game long.

Advertisement
Back