Mahoney play

Throw the hitch!!!!!! Throw the bubble screen. This game should have been 3 steps and let it go. UVA played 7 yards off ALL NIGHT!! We bubble screened App St to death when they played off and it killed them. They adjusted and we sent AR over the top for bombs. This also protects sorry *** OL like Mahoney

Advertisement
We need better play calling, but fck man. What play do you call for that? I guess every down is a screen?

In addition to lacking strength, does it seem like our OL weigh like 250 or so? Maybe they have hollow bones? I don't know, but a smaller DL, from UVA no less, shouldn't be able to lift you off the ground so easily.

It's all in Mahoney's stance on this one. He's playing too upright and is off balance. Couple in you have a OLB (that's probably around 205-215lbs), it just looks all around bad.

Advertisement
Boulware? Hello?

Head scratcher, for sure. He was on the bench for virtually yhe entire UVA game. Now, in defense of Baloney, #11 (Snowden) was giving us fits all night long and he will be a pro eventually. But still, getting ridden like that on rollerskates is benchworthy. Searles' shuffling is puzzling.

Head scratcher, for sure. He was on the bench for virtually yhe entire UVA game. Now, in defense of Baloney, #11 (Snowden) was giving us fits all night long and he will be a pro eventually. But still, getting ridden like that on rollerskates is benchworthy. Searles' shuffling is puzzling.
Boulware played vs uva

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 lineman and a backer get to the qb with 5 linemen and a rb in front of them??? Gauthier and Donaldson touched no one on this play. Sereals is done here...

I think a competent O line wins us that game even if everything else stays the same.

Advertisement
I have come to the conclusion that people on this board who still defend Mahoney have never once taken a look at poster Lance Roffers (sp?) weekly posts "Upon Further Review". Not once. They are just talking out of their a$$ because his breakdowns clearly show Mahoney either on his a$$ or getting ran through 75% of the time.

I think the board agrees that Jones should never see another snap. I am guessing Reed just really isn't ready if they are not giving him a crack at that spot.

Lol. Nobody on this board defends Mahoney. We are all clueless on why he is starting.

He’s got to go plain and simple.

You shouldn’t be at Miami get pushed around like this and this is not just one game remember him getting thrown to the floor by the db from Savannah state?

Richt play calling is absolutely terrible and he shouldn’t be devoid of criticism in that aspect but some of these lineman most notably Jahair Jones and Hayden Mahoney are terrible. Donaldson gets also gets beat too often with the speed rush and should strictly be a guard and the transition to left tackle for st.louis hasn’t been that good either

Why g etting Neal is number 1 recruit this year.

Advertisement
Back