MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid would rather be a slot receiver for Durka Durka than compete for second string at Miami?

LOL.

You can tell ole boy got a bit too much estrogen in his system by looking at him.

Advertisement
Please stop with the "putting it on for his home school." Dude got paid, there is no other reason. Bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. Family wants the money now.

You guys seriously need to stop with this can't be mad at the kid because he's putting on for the home school.

He told us he was solid to the Canes and then reneged at the last second to where we don't have any viable backup options.

The latter is our coaches fault as they should've had other recruits in mind in the event the kid was full of ish. But that's a learning experience they just caught.

Its possible they don't view anyone currently available and possible we could land as a take...ex. Bentavious Thompson isnt Miami quality.

Please stop with the "putting it on for his home school." Dude got paid, there is no other reason. Bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. Family wants the money now.

Have we ever had a big recruit choose another school and people NOT start accusing others of taking money? Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
No way can you compare this to that POS Keef Bryant. Kid may want to stay home. I get it. We always when a kid leaves Miami and doesn't want to play in front of friends and family. So this kid decided to play in front of home crowd. Good for him and best of luck. I hope he chooses otherwise though.

Have we ever had a big recruit choose another school and people NOT start accusing others of taking money? Jesus.

well not when its this obvious.

Advertisement

Don't *** up this nutrition thread. Nobody got paid, only played.

You guys seriously need to stop with this can't be mad at the kid because he's putting on for the home school.

He told us he was solid to the Canes and then reneged at the last second to where we don't have any viable backup options.

The latter is our coaches fault as they should've had other recruits in mind in the event the kid was full of ish. But that's a learning experience they just caught.

you have a kid for the better part of a year guaranteeing you he is coming how is that the coaches fault? how do you know they dont have backup plans?

what are they supposed to do, tell another kid...hey if mcfarland (who is solid to us right now and shows no signs of leaving) leaves, then we want you and the kid is supposed to wait?

I agree. The villian here is McFarland and his father and shady a$$ Maryland for not playing by the rules.

Honestly, this kid would have made a smarter move if he had gone down the road and played for Butch. At least he would have been a Big Fish in a small pond, like Travis Walton.

Look at that f**king schedule. At SPARTY, AT COLUMBUS, AT WISKY?

There's a bagman here. Has to be.

Advertisement
Said it earlier in this thread and people bit**ed. If you want to compete with the big boys in recruiting (Bama, FSU, Clem etc..) you have to be willing to pony up. You can bet your *** if Bama really wanted him and he wanted to go to Bama, they would of done whatever it take$ to keep him.

Miami doesn't

You're a fūcking idiot that doesn't understand recent history and you don't get how our booster profile differs from other programs. You have no clue.

OK, but I'm right....why you rustled??

Rule of thumb in this country...follow the money

Advertisement

Its possible they don't view anyone currently available and possible we could land as a take...ex. Bentavious Thompson isnt Miami quality.

were not grades an issue here?

As astute posters pointed out, he wasn't going to take carries from Walton and probably wasn't going to take carries from Homer. Given that, we have options for third string running back including Choc and Burns. I'm not going to lose sleep over this.

As far as the recruitment, he must have given Coach Brown and Coach Richt strong indication that he was going to pick UM for us to not target another RB (besides Burns). If that is the case, I hope he has a miserable career.

I don't think that's so astute. Yes, if Walton and Homer stay healthy we should be in good shape next year. But RBs get injured. Anyone counting on Choc and Burns is in la la land. Choc isn't a natural RB and he's coming up a serious injury. And I'll be surprised if Burns is ever healthy enough to play here.

"Silent" commitments mean nothing these days. ****, verbal commitments don't mean a thing until the LOI is signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back