MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
nobody waits this long to ***** over the hometown team..unless your lebron

damnit man

Why not Jordan Cronkite?

My 2 cents

Depth: He can me main back on practice squad this upcoming year. With Burns/ Choc injury prone, who else will be our back for the practice squad? He's sit out 17' but able to contribute in 18'. We've seen how many JAGS we've had out at WR/ DB over the year that truly don't help the starters get any better in practice. I see him as the Eduardo Clements of the team. The Special Teamer and occasional 3rd down back. Plus he's the same year as walton so he has what 2 years left? Come 2018, with Choc graduating and Walton maybe declaring early, he can provide the necessary depth needed. not for meaningful reps but for depth

Perception: who wouldn't want a local kid who committed and played for UF to transfer to Miami due to the awful direction of the UF program. He'd be a prime example on why not to go to UF and stay home.

Because he's not that good as a RB.

Advertisement
Whatever happens today, I don't think this is over until Wednesday.

This kid is really tight with Thomas Brown. He must feel like complete s**t ******** brown over like this.

don't waste your time mane. if the kid gave one sh*t about T Brown he would of never screwed him over in the first place. This has been as shady as shady gets all under the table.

A RB from Maryland, that's what you guys are crying about? Might as well be a WR from Vermont or a CB from Rhode Island. We will be fine. I'd rather have a RB from FL
DeMatha is one of the best HS programs in the country.

LoL, they casually want to forget that DeMatha embarrassed Miami Central two-years ago then beat American Heritage the next week.

Thats the number of rushing yards McFarland had against Central. Maybe hes just afraid to play with other kids from Miami?

Advertisement
Whatever happens today, I don't think this is over until Wednesday.

This kid is really tight with Thomas Brown. He must feel like complete s**t ******** brown over like this.

Uh.....no. It's over. Move on to other RBs if there are good ones still available. If not, eat the scholly for next year.

Maryland schedule next year

@Texas- L
Towson - W
UCF- W
@Minnesota-L
@Ohio St- L
Northwestern-L
@wisconsin-L
Indiana-W
[MENTION=9367]Rut[/MENTION]gers-W
Michigan-L
@Michigan St-L
Penn St-L

Why would you want to play for that **** show.

yeah i could carry this one better if we lost him to a real football school, maryland is going no where, they dont compete in any prime time or big games, no national rivalry game they dont have a chance in **** of winning their division in the big 10. i guess staying home is the most important to him above all else

Advertisement
Somehow we always get screwed on these. Had to watch Alex Collins pick the pigs with his mom in tears and then this kid can't grow a set to leave home and parents take the bags for the kid to stay. Unreal

Advertisement
A RB from Maryland, that's what you guys are crying about? Might as well be a WR from Vermont or a CB from Rhode Island. We will be fine. I'd rather have a RB from FL
DeMatha is one of the best HS programs in the country.

LoL, they casually want to forget that DeMatha embarrassed Miami Central two-years ago then beat American Heritage the next week.

Thats the number of rushing yards McFarland had against Central. Maybe hes just afraid to play with other kids from Miami?

wow looked at his stats. didn't really produce late juniro year and senior in stats category. highlight tape shows me he's legit but weird he's so highly sought after with average stats like that against decent competition. i know he was hurt but still

Relationship couldn't overcome the hometown school? Wish SFLA kids would pay attention and all stay home, too. Can't be mad at the kid for "putting on for his city" when that's what we ask of all local kids.

That said, he's a moron for going to a **** team with no future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back