MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Apologies in advance as I haven't been able to keep up with the entire thread. Was Thomas Brown ever able to make that final visit to McFarland? Or did the kid shut him out and tell him not to come? Just wondering how it went down...
Brown did a in home this week.

Don't blame any high school kid that takes $$ or a better opportunity for their family.

****, I'd have a bidding war if I was a top notch recruit.

Sucks he didn't pick Miami, but I don't blame him if he got paid.

Hes a running back. He better be worried to be surronded by savages or his career wont be long

Not necessarily, if you're a great RB, NFL will find you.

Most NFL backs don't last past their rookie contract, if he is drafted in the 5-6th round as opposed to the 2-3rd round he will be losing out on millions.

Apologies in advance as I haven't been able to keep up with the entire thread. Was Thomas Brown ever able to make that final visit to McFarland? Or did the kid shut him out and tell him not to come? Just wondering how it went down...

He made the visit but Mac's dad was quoted after like "yeah he just said what all coaches say, same old same old..."

Advertisement
Couldn't care less, I don't see a game changer in this kid. Nice depth; Sure. I'm all in on Thomas - he is the one that we absolutely need. He does much more for our offense by balancing coverage so teams can't lock up AR. Rest of the class (to my surprise) has been great.

This was DJ's Ace.

The Ambassador...

Ouch mane

So this "good news" you heard...please elaborate.

Something happened last night "on campus"

All I'm gonna say.

But regardless, Maryland??!? smdh

Like it or not, the kid IS talented. This is a huge waste. What we're recruiting on the OL is tailor-made for a kid like McFarland to prosper. Now he's going to a mediocre team which is going to play Michigan, OSU, Pedo State, and MSU, all the **** day with a clown shoes OL.

And he's going to be watching US on prime time.

Advertisement
Said it earlier in this thread and people bit**ed. If you want to compete with the big boys in recruiting (Bama, FSU, Clem etc..) you have to be willing to pony up. You can bet your *** if Bama really wanted him and he wanted to go to Bama, they would of done whatever it take$ to keep him.

Miami doesn't

Said it earlier in this thread and people ed. If you want to compete with the big boys in recruiting (Bama, FSU, Clem etc..) you have to be willing to pony up. You can bet your *** if Bama really wanted him and he wanted to go to Bama, they would of done whatever it take$ to keep him.

Miami doesn't

I hate our fanbase

Its obvious Mac's Dad was the go between for UMD. Guess he really wanted to keep his son close to home.

Local 2018 RB that has gained 20 lbs since 2015 year for this past (2016) season --played 205 lbs. last year. Presently is bigger and running track again this year. Took over for Burns when he was hurt. Line he has blocking for him not the greatest.

James Jackson IV - Hudl

Advertisement
This is exactly why you should never be upset at a coaching staff for dropping a kid. It's a two way street and they do it to us all the time!

Advertisement
im gonna need jeff thomas to commit today asap.
Stud
Ok you go tell him that

Lol. They couldn't even get Harley to commit last night. Oh yeah silent..[/QU. Dude stfu

wheres harley going? WV stripped his offer, he stopped communicating with other schools, and cancelled his last visit.

He either comes to The U, or Butch gets him. That kid f**ked up his recruiting.

The Gata is kind of desperate, I heah....

Said it earlier in this thread and people bit**ed. If you want to compete with the big boys in recruiting (Bama, FSU, Clem etc..) you have to be willing to pony up. You can bet your *** if Bama really wanted him and he wanted to go to Bama, they would of done whatever it take$ to keep him.

Miami doesn't

giphy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back