@Ohio St- L
Northwestern-L
@wisconsin-L
Indiana-W
[MENTION=9367]Rut[/MENTION]gers-W
Michigan-L
@Michigan St-L
Penn St-L

Why would you want to play for that **** show.

Sad thing is they could possibly lose to UCF and Indiana, so what a stupid choice, if that's his choice.

Advertisement
The one thing I dont want to do is replace this kid with someone not deserving of a scholarship. I dont want conkrite or thompson

Advertisement
You guys seriously need to stop with this can't be mad at the kid because he's putting on for the home school.

He told us he was solid to the Canes and then reneged at the last second to where we don't have any viable backup options.

The latter is our coaches fault as they should've had other recruits in mind in the event the kid was full of ish. But that's a learning experience they just caught.

Maryland schedule next year

@Texas- L
Towson - W
UCF- W
@Minnesota-L
@Ohio St- L
Northwestern-L
@wisconsin-L
Indiana-W
[MENTION=9367]Rut[/MENTION]gers-W
Michigan-L
@Michigan St-L
Penn St-L

Why would you want to play for that **** show.

Sad thing is they could possibly lose to UCF and Indiana, so what a stupid choice, if that's his choice.

I really don't see a way that they make a bowl game, and they will play Penn St, Michigan, Ohio St and Michigan St every year almost assured to lose 4 games a year.

What a ******* ****** end to this recruitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys seriously need to stop with this can't be mad at the kid because he's putting on for the home school.

He told us he was solid to the Canes and then reneged at the last second to where we don't have any viable backup options.

The latter is our coaches fault as they should've had other recruits in mind in the event the kid was full of ish. But that's a learning experience they just caught.

you have a kid for the better part of a year guaranteeing you he is coming how is that the coaches fault? how do you know they dont have backup plans?

what are they supposed to do, tell another kid...hey if mcfarland (who is solid to us right now and shows no signs of leaving) leaves, then we want you and the kid is supposed to wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back