MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hate to say it but this is why Jimbo "lies" and takes multiple people at one position even though he'll say we are only taking 1

this is gonna be a funny thread if he chooses miami

Yeah it is

Oh, it could happen. This girlfriend could be on the phone to him right now screaming in his ear about how she wanted to vacation in South Beach. He's 18. But if there IS a bagman involved, the deal is done.

Too bad the Maryland people aren't stupid like the Gata and put their larceny on film.

Our "OC" takes a massive L. What is he getting paid to go again, exactly?

You guys seriously need to stop with this can't be mad at the kid because he's putting on for the home school.

He told us he was solid to the Canes and then reneged at the last second to where we don't have any viable backup options.

The latter is our coaches fault as they should've had other recruits in mind in the event the kid was full of ish. But that's a learning experience they just caught.

you have a kid for the better part of a year guaranteeing you he is coming how is that the coaches fault? how do you know they dont have backup plans?

what are they supposed to do, tell another kid...hey if mcfarland (who is solid to us right now and shows no signs of leaving) leaves, then we want you and the kid is supposed to wait?

Because silent commits are BS, that's why. I'm not going to say this is a failure on Thomas Brown's part. It's shady that after a dinner, Maryland all of a sudden flips this kid. That reeks of shady crap.

But from my understanding, I don't see anyone listing other RBs that we're after. Because we had a silent from McFarland up until now.

Btw, saw somewhere that this kid's announcement is getting pushed back at noon. But we all know where he's going.

Advertisement
How could you be surprised after watching the Alex Collins/ Denver Kirkland scenario unfold?

You guys seriously need to stop with this can't be mad at the kid because he's putting on for the home school.

He told us he was solid to the Canes and then reneged at the last second to where we don't have any viable backup options.

The latter is our coaches fault as they should've had other recruits in mind in the event the kid was full of ish. But that's a learning experience they just caught.
THIS

Advertisement
I hate that I'm refreshing snapchat just to get disappointed. At least Burns posted a few bible verses.

Advertisement

THIS

Richt's been in this business for a minute. Pretty sure he didn't just "learn a lesson".

Either way, it's still ****.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back