MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should really turn that **** off. Attention whoring at its finest. Just find out later who he went with.

Advertisement
McFartland is a low character scumbag. I put a ton of stock in character. As a result, I think he'll have issues. We'll get someone better next year. This year, we have plenty of RBs. No one goes 8 deep with experienced AA RBs.

I hope Canes fans skewer the fvck out of that low character scumbag piece of trash McFartland on Twitter. His daddy Booger is a bytch too.

This isn't about picking a different school. Devonta Smith will probably pick a different school, and you won't hear me calling him a scumbag. I'll think it's a bad choice, but I won't shred his character.

This is about fcking over a guy whose livelihood depends on scumbags like McFartland honoring their word. Fvck that PM Dawn haired facquit to the pits of ****.

Upvoted and Repped to the High Heavens

I think Richt let Thomas Brown handle this on his own.

Last time Richt lets Thomas Brown handle recruiting a player on his own.

Brown was only with Richt for 1 year as a coach at Georgia. Richt overestimated him big time.

Im willing to bet Richt is not happy with Brown.

You never cease to spue anything other than hot garbage. It's pretty impressive actually

Advertisement
I guess they sold him on what a great cfb career Stefon Diggs had there lol... Don't matter this is still going to be a great close for our class and FCK any of you clowns who want to blame Brown for this. What you want him fired?? Gtfoh s

You guys seriously need to stop with this can't be mad at the kid because he's putting on for the home school.

He told us he was solid to the Canes and then reneged at the last second to where we don't have any viable backup options.

The latter is our coaches fault as they should've had other recruits in mind in the event the kid was full of ish. But that's a learning experience they just caught.

you have a kid for the better part of a year guaranteeing you he is coming how is that the coaches fault? how do you know they dont have backup plans?

what are they supposed to do, tell another kid...hey if mcfarland (who is solid to us right now and shows no signs of leaving) leaves, then we want you and the kid is supposed to wait?

Because silent commits are BS, that's why. I'm not going to say this is a failure on Thomas Brown's part. It's shady that after a dinner, Maryland all of a sudden flips this kid. That reeks of shady crap.

But from my understanding, I don't see anyone listing other RBs that we're after. Because we had a silent from McFarland up until now.

Btw, saw somewhere that this kid's announcement is getting pushed back at noon. But we all know where he's going.

Silent commit or public commit, a kid can still flip if he wants. Harley was a verbal commit to WV and looked what happened. Herbert was a verbal commit to Michigan and look what happened. Your argument makes no sense. McFarland could verbally committed instead of being a silent and still changed his mind. Our fan base turns to idiots any time a kid commits somewhere else.

No, you simpleton.

Herbert was pushed out of Michigan's class as they started to get other o-linemen that were higher on their board. I'm not complaining, he's a good one.

Harley had still given the indication that he was open to recruiting which is why WV kept recruiting him as hard as they did. The *** whooping they got didn't make them look favorable as Harley had shut his recruitment down prior to the bowl game.

My argument makes a lot of sense as this kid told the staff he was coming.

Better take that idiot comment elsewhere.

Advertisement
McFartland is a low character scumbag. I put a ton of stock in character. As a result, I think he'll have issues. We'll get someone better next year. This year, we have plenty of RBs. No one goes 8 deep with experienced AA RBs.

I hope Canes fans skewer the fvck out of that low character scumbag piece of trash McFartland on Twitter. His daddy Booger is a bytch too.

This isn't about picking a different school. Devonta Smith will probably pick a different school, and you won't hear me calling him a scumbag. I'll think it's a bad choice, but I won't shred his character.

This is about fcking over a guy whose livelihood depends on scumbags like McFartland honoring their word. Fvck that PM Dawn haired facquit to the pits of ****.

Upvoted and Repped to the High Heavens

also upvoted. this ranks in the top 5 all time recruiting troll jobs. tyler byrd was a little worse because he was actually committed. we also deserve blame though for letting a kid that wasnt willing to commit string us along.

Advertisement
LOLZ at this being the biggest fail of an announcement i've ever seen. Kid can't even announce well after all this BS drama. All the Lolz

This will be interesting to see how a real staff saves face. 2 1/2 days to flip a kid.

AJ Davis. Malik Davis, Adarius Lemons, Bentavious Thompson, Darrian Felix, etc.

Advertisement
Our "OC" takes a massive L. What is he getting paid to go again, exactly?

How often do you have ***** in and around your mouth and ****?

This is on a diva *** kid...not our staff.

How often does your GF fvck a dude in your bed and you make the bed afterwards and forgive her?

George "OC" Brown, knowing full well that depth is a major concern for the upcoming season, banks entirely on an out of state kid and a Jeremy Shaap story if Burns can overcome his injuries to one day play football again. SMH

That's dangerously irresponsible and now we have to live with it. Fvck forgive and forget. Brown's bible spouting ways just cost us what would've been a complete class if only he would've had a couple backup options in case this type of situation happened.... Dumb as rocks.

Richt hired Thomas Brown as an offensive coordinator after one year coaching under him at Georgia.

Thomas Brown was made OC when John Lilly and Bryan McClendon rejected the Miami offer from Richt.

I guarantee you Richt is second guessing his decision.

Brown has been a disaster so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back